• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just saying hi

Pidgeotto

Fly Spammer Extraordinaire
Years
  • Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums and just thought I should drop in and say hi. I'm a long time fan of Pokemon, although I just recently got back into the games.

When I was younger I was a big fan of the games (Red, Blue, Yellow), the TV show, and the card game. Now I'm just a casual player (just been playing Emerald and LeafGreen recently).

This looks like a great community and I think I'll be glad to be a part of it.

P.S. Oh and if you haven't noticed yet, my favorite Pokemon is Pidgeotto. I know that's a bit unorthodox of a choice, but he has just always been my favorite. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Woah... You're one big cutie pupu. :3 Well my name is Cedrik. As I read, you were a big fan of Pokémon, in general. Sounds cool, to me. I do like the games. But not the shows. They aren't interesting. And you like Pidgeotto-pu~... Great! I like Furret. <~ That little ferret is my favorite Pokémon. Anyway... You're now in the Pokémon Community forum. Send me a message if you need help~. Or if you need a friend, you can do the same thing. Have fun, read the Rules/FAQ, and be a nice member. <33

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    welcome to PC Pidgeotto

I never liked the TV shows, but I had Silver, and I still have Firered, Emerald and Mystery dungeon

My favorite pokemon is Blaziken *just look at my ava ^-^*

hope you have a great time here, you can PM me if you have any questions or wanna be friends ^-^

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
  • Aww cutie i like pidgeotto aswell, well i hope to make friends with you good luck at the forums

-Amso-​

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums and just thought I should drop in and say hi. I'm a long time fan of Pokemon, although I just recently got back into the games.

When I was younger I was a big fan of the games (Red, Blue, Yellow), the TV show, and the card game. Now I'm just a casual player (just been playing Emerald and LeafGreen recently).

This looks like a great community and I think I'll be glad to be a part of it.

P.S. Oh and if you haven't noticed yet, my favorite Pokemon is Pidgeotto. I know that's a bit unorthodox of a choice, but he has just always been my favorite. :)
    Even though you're offline. T.T

Welcome to PokeCommunity Forums! If you need any help or wanna be friends, don't be afraid to drop me a line.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Psh, Pidgeotto is awesome.
    It's always been one of my favorites as well, for some unknown reason.
    oO;

& Hello, and welcome to PokeCommunity!

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    welcome.. im new too!!

so.. i dunno.. maybe we can help each other from time to time..?? d u have any questions you want to ask?? just private message me..

my favorite pokemon is espion btw..!!

rite.. welcome anyway!!

Years
  • Hi Pidgeotto, welcome to the PokéCommunity Forums. I'm Canine Munch and if you need a friend or any help with the forum feel free to leave me a PM. =]

I hope you enjoy yourself here and stay active. ^^

Back