• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Magma V Aqua: What was your first shiny?

Tentachu

Movie Making Expert
Years
In the set Magma V Aqua, what was your first shiny you got?
In a booster or as a single card

My first shiny card in a Magma V Aqua booster pack was...

SWAMPERT EX!

w00t! w00t! I was soooooo lucky!

I hope you've had luck like mine!

I also got a Magma's Houndoom (Reverse Holo) (In a different pack)

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
I had terrible luck with finding shiny cards in Magma vs. Aqua. I bought 4 booster packs and not one of my rare cards were holographic. The rare cards I got were Raichu, Team Aqua's Mightyena, Team Magma's Rhydon, and Team Magma's Zangoose. I did get 4 reverse-holo cards though that were either common or uncommon cards. They were Team Aqua's Cacnea, Team Aqua's Lanturn, Team Aqua's Corphish, and Team Magma's Baltoy.

My record of finding rare holo and ex cards:
ex Pok?mon-
r/s: 2/3
Sandstorm: 0/1
Dragon: 1/1
Magma vs. Aqua: 0/4
Hidden Legends: 0/3
Total: 3/12

holo rare cards (excluding ex ones)-
r/s: 0/3
Sandstorm: 0/1
Dragon: 0/1
Magma vs. Aqua: 0/4
Hidden Legends: 2/3
Total: 2/12

As you can see, I have terrible luck. :\

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
No Tentachu, ya aint lucky: If I got an Swampert ex in a booster pack, I would put fire in da card >=D

/me Is a Swampert Hater

Anyway, I dun have any holo (we dun say shiny, we say holo: Shiny are special cards from Neo 3/4) from TM vs TA... Only a Team Magma's Aggron ^ ^

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
My first holo in that set was, umm... *looks through his binder of cards*

Team Magma's Aggron

I also got a reverse holo TA's Kyogre in the same pack, so pretty... o0

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
Years
Mine was Team Magma's Aggron, the one with Crush and Landstream, quite cool and only one energy for a very strong attack. I just wish I still had it, I traded it away for a Mewtwo EX and Altaria.

Back