• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm finally back

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
Years
  • I know alot of the people that went here that were my firneds or whatever might not even go here anymore but I'm finally back, but I'm done with shiny trading, in fact I'm done with training period. It was taking over my life! I had so mqany requests and half the people didn't even go through with the trade and I ended up cloning pokes for no reason, so I'm done with trading, and don't ask me anymore, I'm back only to discuss....and WHY DOES IT LOOK SO DIFFERENT! It's harder for me to navigate through here I'm not used to it like this.

Years
  • Welcome back!
    Everything looks different for you? Well, they changed the order of the different forums a little quite a while ago. You most likely haven't been here when it happened.
    Anyway, I'm sure you'll get used to it ;)

Have a nice time back here!

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
  • I only have 18 posts???? I don't understand....wait a minute, the trade thread doesn't count does it? Cuz if not the nI do understand cuz that was like the only place I posted in.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • yah the trading place doesn't count towards your post count.

nice to have you back... it was thanks to you I became a really good battler a while ago here.

Where did you end up going?

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
  • Welcome back (even though i never knew you) but you seem nice, want to be friends?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Hey welcome back, iluvmisty. Sorry to hear that trading was taking over your life (I declined a lot because of that reason too) but it's nice to see you again. The forums haven't changed that much either.. ;P

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
  • Hey welcome back, iluvmisty. Sorry to hear that trading was taking over your life (I declined a lot because of that reason too) but it's nice to see you again. The forums haven't changed that much either.. ;P

Well the skin is different Kinda got me by surprise.

Where did you end up going?
    I forget :3! But it's hard to do that on vacation.

Welcome back (even though i never knew you) but you seem nice, want to be friends?

Sure! I'll add ya now!

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
  • Welcome to PC!
    I used to trade a lot too, but I quit when it all got too much to keep a hold of.
    already my Free EV Training Service is a lot of work!
    if you need any help, just PM me!

Back