• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help completing pokedex

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2007
i have 468 seen and owned can some one trade me a nidoran(female), staryu, mew(for a master ball or salac berry+ pkmn) ,chickorita, ladyba, pineco, shuckle, stantler, smergle, hitmontop, treeko, torchic,lotad,mawile,seviper lunatone, corphish and kyogre. thanks.

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2007
srry im new to this o well.............

i have 468 seen and owned can some one trade me a nidoran(female), staryu, mew(for a master ball or salac berry+ pkmn) ,chickorita, ladyba, pineco, shuckle, stantler, smergle, hitmontop, treeko, torchic,lotad,mawile,seviper lunatone, corphish and kyogre. thanks.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2007
i dont no what do you want i got lots of stuff

yeah just name it i have probably alredy got it

a master ball , i got alot untouched legendarys

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2007
yeah i got a mesprit (UT)hetran(UT)Regirock/ice/steel, rotom(UT),UXIE(UT), Azelf, Shaymin(UT SHINY), REGIGIGAS(UT), cresselia(UT),Latios, zapdos,articuno moltres,phione dialga palkia arceus (shiny)

whats ev trained by the way?

Last edited:

ChickieQ

Super Shiny Collecter
Years
how about treeko, torchic, corefish, staryu, and chickorita for Latios, articuno, and moltres (if they are UT)?

Last edited:

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
Years
i can fill in can't I?? he does have them but not shiny... i know because he is my best friend xD lol and seeing as he's offline i thought i may as well

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2007
they arnt UT OR shiny i got the from firered and i got a groudon

as well and what for ur mew???

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2007
so treeko, torchic, corefish, staryu, and chickorita for latios articuno and moltres and mew for the regis

ChickieQ

Super Shiny Collecter
Years
so it would be treeko, torchic, corefish, staryu, and chickorita for Latios, articuno, and moltres
and mew for the 3 regis

yeah.
but can you give me like 15 or 20 min before we trade?
I have to finsh up something first

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2007
so start trading right now??

ok ill get ready then!!!!

Last edited:
Back