• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help completing pokedex

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i have 468 seen and owned can some one trade me a nidoran(female), staryu, mew(for a master ball or salac berry+ pkmn) ,chickorita, ladyba, pineco, shuckle, stantler, smergle, hitmontop, treeko, torchic,lotad,mawile,seviper lunatone, corphish and kyogre. thanks.

i have all these what can you offer, see my thrade thread to see what im looking for

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2007
    sunkern
    Gardevoir
    Gorbyass

shelgon
    dusknoir
    yanmega
    abomasnow
    skorupi

honchcrow
    lophunny
    drifblim
    ambipom
    bastiodon
    cradilly

crawdaunt
    altaria

larian

haryiyama

magcargo

shaymin

these are the pkmn from ur trade list i can trade u (not all of them though) but i need a nidoran(female), ladyba, pineco, shuckle, stantler,seviper lunatone, and kyogre.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    sunkern
    Gardevoir
    Gorbyass

shelgon
    dusknoir
    yanmega
    abomasnow
    skorupi

honchcrow
    lophunny
    drifblim
    ambipom
    bastiodon
    cradilly

crawdaunt
    altaria

larian

haryiyama

magcargo

shaymin

these are the pkmn from ur trade list i can trade u (not all of them though) but i need a nidoran(female), ladyba, pineco, shuckle, stantler,seviper lunatone, and kyogre.

give me any 6 of them for ladbya, pineco, shuckle, stantler, seviper, luntatone

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2007
    ill give u a Gardevoir honchcrow crawdaunt magcargo haryiyama larion
    if u have a kyogre ill give u my shaymin+ masterball

Back