• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Three way love story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Characters
    Girls: Dawn, Misty, May
    Guys: Ash, Paul, Drew

Setting
    Pallet Town/Twinleaf Town

Paul(20), Drew(20), Ash(22)

Chapter1

Once again, Team Rocket tries to steal a pokemon from ASH. But, they get a PIKACHU!!! and successfully take it away! Ash tries to kill them by capturing a Fearow, but he doesn't get them.​

OK the joke is over... :P :)​

THE REAL CHAPTER1

tomorrow!

HEHEHEHEHE! I AM SO EVIL!(anyone want to compliment?)​

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    What is there to compliment? You need to post the entire chapter rather than posting two sentences and calling it done. Why don't you take the time to write something and then make a thread? This right here is close to spam, and I have every right to close this.

Which is what I'm doing with it.

How about reading the stickies of whatever forum you're posting in, along with the rules? You're not off to a great start here, so take the time to read the important stickied threads to make life easier, neh?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back