• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I made one site and a forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
  • *sigh* What's so hard about not advertising forums?

I'll never understand what's so hard...

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • One word of warning: most small boards like yours don't survive. I am sorry but it is true. I have had 2 boards that didnt survive. Also, you should not give Moderator positions out like freebies. You should wait and watch the members and then choose by how they post, how they follow the rules, if they stay active, also if they somewhat try to inforce the rules.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2008
    i do not know what iz so bad about advertising forums....

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • this should be locked up and lol jkaizer whats with the picture of banana's?

Edit: It's bad because it takes people away from this site and this forum isn't to talk about other peoples forums this isn't a place to advertise/promote but to help each other with there sites not there forums

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • i do not know what iz so bad about advertising forums....
    What is so wrong about advertising forums. hmmmm... the fact that your on one right now! If your on your small forum and then someone says "Oh look I own this big forum" Do people want to be at the small or big one. BIG. But even though PC dosent have that problem because of only three main competors we still enforce the rule because of the fact that peoeple can still leave. You are aloud to advertise in your signiture. Remember on a Message Board you truley have no rights. You have to follow evrey rule or your banned.

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
  • sorry i just wanted my forum to survive and all of the members is also here like me and i won't leave this forum and i'm sure that neither Deoxys55 or Dark_espeon or Legendary_Pokemaster would

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back