• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have a true love?

Have a true love?

• Total voters

Junichi

Freshman at college!
Years
  • Do you have a true love IRL or on the net? I dont have either and I dont want one so stay away from me ladies.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I've yet to find true love, but I can't expect to find it when I'm 17...but since it's summer and I have no school to worry about 'till August...

Any ladies that find me cute, feel free to PM me ^_^

Solar

Gone forever
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    I don't have a BF right now. I wish I had one though.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I don't have a true love. I love somebody, but I dunno if they like me back. =/ I guess that don't count as a true love, huh? I'd like one tho, but I dunno. Heartless peeps like me don't get any love. =/

*dies*

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • CaRtOON said:
    I don't have a true love. I love somebody, but I dunno if they like me back. =/ I guess that don't count as a true love, huh? I'd like one tho, but I dunno. Heartless peeps like me don't get any love. =/

*dies*

Aww, you're not heartless love, you're really nice *hugs tight*

You're a good friend to me, and that shows you have a heart :-)

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Yeah, and they are my family. There's no better love than family, who you know all of your life. Maybe one day I'll find true love in a nice young lady who loves me back..

::AWW::

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    tmbjr said:
    I've yet to find true love, but I can't expect to find it when I'm 17...but since it's summer and I have no school to worry about 'till August...

Any ladies that find me cute, feel free to PM me ^_^
    *pokepoke* =o
    I find you cute...
    You are so cute...wanna be my friend? ^_^
    Just kidding ;P
    About love? I never have one...except online.
    I have first love on PC.
    On guy named Kurama. ^_^

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
  • I have a 'true love' right now, cept he is away visiting with familiy... *sigh*

Back