• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whitney's Pokemon

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
  • Hello, I was checking Whitney's pokemon & it says she has a Nidorina, I thought Whitney only had normal type pokemon

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Well sweetie, I assume the writers just gave her Pokémon just because it was a female, and in the game, her gym had female trainers.

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
  • Probably because of reasons stated above. Also, the writers may have given her a Nidorina so that Ash and Whitney could have a 3-on-3 battle, which has become the norm for Gym Battles.

Guest123_x1

How about a Wigglytuff??? I'm sure that's another one that'd suit Whitney well. Or maybe Aipom??

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
  • Why? What's wrong with a Nidorina? Sure it may female... But what's wrong with it?

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • It has the posion type factor, while Whitney only uses normal types

Back