• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New?? Haha. I don't think so =]]

Michii

as in Mishy
Years
  • If you think that I'm the average Newbie, then you are wrong. I've been on forums for about a year and a half. The largest forum that I'm apart of is Serebii, where I started out. Now, I'm apart of several other small forums, one of which I own with 350 members.

That's just my forum life. I'll explain stuff about myself now. So, hello everybody who hasn't clicked out of this thread yet. My name is Michii, and I am a pokemon-lover teenager. I have a split personality online and off. One second I can be very spammy and noobish, and other times I can be down and quiet. Most of the time, however, I'm bubbly with semi-sarcastic comments.

Ha. I believe this is the time were I shut up and work on my signature. xDD;;

Mizu

Water <3
    Years
  • I'm not sure whether to welcome you back, or just welcome you so I'll do both.

Welcome to the forums! Or welcome back. I hope you follow the rules and post lots!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey there Michii, and welcome. ^^

I hope you like it here at PC~!
    Have fun around here, and I'll see you around the forums.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Hi there :D
    and welcome/welcome back to PC lol :D

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • You're already not a loser. You're typing is some of the most beautiful I have ever seen.

But seriously, you seem uber-cool, so PM me or something.

batie

Pokemon Hacker!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Welcome back =P
    Have a Nice day here and enjoy on pc =P

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • Ha, thanks. =]

Ugh I didn't explain myself correctly. I've been on forums for a year and a half. Not here. I'm just not a newbie in regard to being accustomed to forum life. DD:

Sorry ^^;;

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • Don't worry, you explained yourself right the first time. And it's not like you need to prove your not a newbie. You already type better than 3/4 of people here.

Anyways, if you need a new person to talk to PM me ^^'

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Hey, I'm FoxHound! You have a pretty good forum background I'd say. You should fit right in.

Years
  • Don't worry, you explained yourself right the first time. And it's not like you need to prove your not a newbie. You already type better than 3/4 of people here.

Anyways, if you need a new person to talk to PM me ^^'

Remember not to post twice in welcome topics. Only authors can post multiple times on their topics, you can take it to PM if you desire. ^^ And Michii's not proving that, she's just stated that because people thought she was previously a member of PC when she wasn't, and welcomed her "back".

Michii, welcome to PC. Have a great time here and read the rules. If you have any inquiries, feel free to PM the staff. Good luck!

Last edited:

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Welcome! You seem really shweet. PM me, cause I'm like completly bored all the time, and you seem fun.

Back