• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flint.. Elite Four... Etc..

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
Years
  • I swear, flint just reminds me of a Irishmen xPP

I dunno why.. He does..

Anybody else think this?

If not, where do u think the SINNOH elite four come from! xP

Aaron: America
    Bertha: England
    Flint: Ireland
    Lucian: Canada

Cynthia: America

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Aaron: American... But he seems to be a hardcore enviromentalist, with the Green hair and all the Bugs...

Bertha: She seems somewhat French too me. Yeah, definatly.

Flint: Once again I'd say America, I mean comeone, he's the exact double of Ronald McDonald.

Lucian: He seems Canadian, I don't know why, there's just something about him... :/

Cynthia: America/British/Most modern & rich Western countries. By that I mean you don't see many Eastern Europeans wih long blond hair and them expensive looking clothes.

Years
  • Aaron: America, agreed.
    Bertha: I'd go for Scotland here instead.
    Flint: Spain or somewhere hot.
    Lucian: I see him living in a cold, calm place. Switzerland!

Cynthia: She looks like a rich person, I'm going for a posh mansion in England. :D

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Aaron: America, agreed.
    Bertha: I'd go for Scotland here instead.
    Flint: Spain or somewhere hot.
    Lucian: Cant remember this guy.

Cynthia: She looks like a rich person, I'm going for a posh mansion in England. :D

Not all English people are 'Posh' ¬.¬

Also come to think of it I can picture Bertha in the highlands of Scotland, espescially with her love for Ground Pokemon.

Back