• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Neos Version ::Ideas::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GastlyGuy

The Ancient Being...
Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2009
    Pokemon: Neos Version ::Ideas::

{:Plot:}
    You are a young trainer who is following in their fathers footsteps.But! There is a new evil lurking in this new region, this Evil is Team Orbit.You MUST rid the region of this team AND become the Pokemon League Champion.

{:Hack Of::}
    This will be a hack of Pokemon: FireRed.

Now Its Your Chance To Get Involved!I need a team to help me, and also I need ideas.If you want to be a member of my team then you MUST give any experience you have and and example of your work!

Regards,

GastlyGuy.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • You hardly gave us any details.
    Tell us a little more on the story.
    Also, tell us your future plans.
    That will get more people (maybe me) want to be involved.

GastlyGuy

The Ancient Being...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2009
    Yeah well I don't have much of an idea for a plot.Also, I may be changing the ROM i am using to Rubyor Sapphire so I can use Advance Map for mapping.

GastlyGuy

The Ancient Being...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2009
    I have now decided to cancel this project.If you want to continue it on then PM and I will give you files..etc.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,

GastlyGuy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back