• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
  • You're not allowed to have Sprite Shops. It's against the rules.

snikerz35

Pokemon Coordnaitor
    Years
  • Idea

You can also make website with your sprites and sprite shop. Heres a way you can let the people of Pokecommunity find out about it:you can put a pushable with the name of your website on your signature so when people push on the name of your website in your signature they'll be at your website!

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure the rule states that Sprite shops cannot be set up period. not even through pm. (Mods please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) the easiest way to get around this is to simply put a link to your shop on the other forum into your signature, this way you can still get the word out and not have to ride the edge of the sword here.

Years
  • The only shops that the rules specifically forbid are ones in the Pixel Art forum itself, because they were the cause of too much spam at one point. If somebody wants to set up a "shop" by doing requests through PM, then that's perfectly fine - it's not like we can stop them if we wanted to, anyways. They just couldn't make a thread saying that they were doing so (but if they said something about taking requests through PM in their sig, for instance, then that'd be fine).

Back