• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! ;)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
  • Well hello PC, I'm BeachBoy!

My real name is actually Ryan. Anyways, nice to meet everyone, I hope I'll have a blast here like some of my friends across the web have told me :D

Ok a little stuff about me:

Some names i've been called are Ryan, RTSK (Ryan" The Sea King"), Rybread (lol), BB, Beach, and various others that deal with R or B, lol. I'm 16 years of age, born proudly in July :D! (leos rule)

Some of you may know me, I created an monster offensive team over at another notable website, named the Haymakers! I'll probably post it here too. ^_~ You may have seen them over at a battle simulator, some people tend to use them ...must like that RMTs format :P

I'm not classified as a "noob" :P I know what im doing * self-gulp*. Well honestly I'm not that good, I'm even being tutored *sigh* Well I'm getting better, hopefully i'll make that jump, ya know. As for my personality I get all the time I'm a nice person, and I try to be, I'm not going to be rude, or saying anything bad except tend to get defensive at clear/sort-of insults to me, or my future.fellow friends :D I play baseball, I live in florida, and I like to have fun...;)

Well there's a little bio on moi.

Nice to meet cha PC!:D

EDIT: Wow, pure definition of uber n00b. Notice all the smilies. XD

Last edited:
    Back