• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Busy Busy in Veilstone (Spoilors?)

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
Years
  • So it seems with the new pics for the next episode it seems like a Honchkrow is in it and a Lucario. Could it be Paul's? How long you think they be in Veilstone? Will it be another repeat with Roark? What about Conway? Any idea what may happen in Veilstone? It seems like they will be there for a long while because it seems like Paul, Dawn and Ash will battle the gym leader in Veilstone.

Tonya

Brilliant Loser
    Years
  • Basically, as long as Team Galactic gets an episode where they're the focus, I don't care how long they'll be in Veilstone.

I think the Honchkrow is Paul's...so far we know they're going to be in Veilstone for at least three episodes (Lucario & The Aura Sphere of Rage!, Dawn's First Gym Battle!, and Buizel vs. Lucario!), all of them having to do with the Gym, or at least Maylene. I might have missed one. Anyway, I am hoping Kouhei/Conway will appear again, if not while Ash and company are in Veilstone, soon, but I think the Gym battles with Maylene will last one episode each this time.

So far I know that Maylene is low in confidence due to Paul. I'm guessing he beat her in battle, so we won't view his battle against her, or we might catch the tail end of it. I don't know.

Ryo1234

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Yay Honchkrow =D

<33333 Honchkrow

Awesome. Looks like a very good episode, from the preview.
    Ash's Staravia evolves, apparently? Nice.
    Seems like Lucario's keeping his badass title. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Just saying that the Staraptor maybe Reiji's. I mean we don't know it's Ash's.

Extreme

Ex Captain of the 5th Division
    Years
  • This episode is going to be awesome. I heard that
    Spoiler:
    We just have to wait a few more days now to see this episode.

Shadowthinker

Blissey OKOer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    Nice episode, looking forward.By the way previews are ment to draw you into the episode.

Roronoa Zolo

Three Sword Master
    Years
  • yay Ash might get a staraptor --> im in tears T-T --> they're finally making ash pokemon evole =]

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • LUCARIO'S IN THE NEXT FEW EPISODES!??!?!?!?! *Fangirl scream* <33333333333333333

seriously, this is going to be AWESOME!

gee... I wonder why Dawn's gonna fight in a gym? o.O

DAWN of all people... O_O

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • LUCARIO'S IN THE NEXT FEW EPISODES!??!?!?!?! *Fangirl scream* <33333333333333333

seriously, this is going to be AWESOME!

gee... I wonder why Dawn's gonna fight in a gym? o.O

DAWN of all people... O_O
    She lost two contests, thus she wants to try somehting new plus build back up Maylenes confidence after Shinji DESTROYED her.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Maybe just maybe but does it looks like Ash's Staravia may evolve soon? I mean it could happen. Just a thought.

This is just me guessing but maybe this how the next few episodes will play out. This coming episode Paul battles Maylene and beats her really bady. Next episode Dawn battles Maylene to help her out. Then the episode after that one Ash begins his battle with Maylene and he uses Buizel to battle against Maylene's Lucario and it leads to a two part battle kinda like Ash's battle with Brandon. That episode ends with a super end with Buizel losing thus allows Ash to use his newly evolve Staraptor to win the match and giving Staraptor the glory she deserves. Teeheehee

Still that is what I think and I really hope that Staraptor does gets some spotlight since it been very lacking of that even after evolving. teeheehee

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Su. Can't be right all the time. Teeheehee

Still I wonder who Staraptor that was then. Or maybe the guy on Serebii is holding it out just like the pics for the episode. He wants to have a reason to update. Teeheehee Still I guess we wait til tomorrow to solve that mystery.

It also seems like Paul got a lot more then a Honchkrow.

I wonder how much I did guess right. Still hoping for a two part Ash battle though. Teeheehee

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Su. Can't be right all the time. Teeheehee

Still I wonder who Staraptor that was then. Or maybe the guy on Serebii is holding it out just like the pics for the episode. He wants to have a reason to update. Teeheehee Still I guess we wait til tomorrow to solve that mystery.

It also seems like Paul got a lot more then a Honchkrow.

I wonder how much I did guess right. Still hoping for a two part Ash battle though. Teeheehee
    It was Reiji's he used it to battle Ash's pikachu.

Yeah he did a Magmar. Although poor Electabuzz essentially got the boot. XD.

No two parter battle.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • So it'll happen again for the same pokemon? Not to mention the fact that happened to SNorunt too.

JoeHalo

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2008
    staravia

Ash's staravia doesn't evolve its Ash's trainor's that he is battling Satraptor and when are there new episodes of pokemon on in america

Back