• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Busy Busy in Veilstone (Spoilors?)

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    That would be a nice change to see a pokemon evolve during a gym battle for Ash. I mean it happen to so many before. Not only did a pokemon evolve during a gym battle for Brawly but Sabrina too. Still just like it shown, it looks like Buizel will get the spotlight this time even though poor Staravia deserve it more. Or that what I think. Teeheehee It really seems like Staravia has been really shafted so far. SU!!!

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    Dawn lost in her battle against Maylene and as for Ash we already know two of his battlers. I'm just wondering if he'll use Gligar, Chimchar, or Turtwig to fit his last spot. I say this because he wants to fight with Chimchar afetr capturing it. Turtwig has just learned energy ball. Then there is the opportunity for us to see Gligar's attacks and battle skills.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    That would be a nice change to see a pokemon evolve during a gym battle for Ash. I mean it happen to so many before. Not only did a pokemon evolve during a gym battle for Brawly but Sabrina too. Still just like it shown, it looks like Buizel will get the spotlight this time even though poor Staravia deserve it more. Or that what I think. Teeheehee It really seems like Staravia has been really shafted so far. SU!!!

When Ash hugged Staravia is what made the last episode for me, so yea :/

Buizel will probably be the star against Lucario, but something tells me Staravia will be the one to take down the other two :/

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Now I think Buizel is actually going to learn Water Pulse...looks like we got our dues ex machina.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    After they leave Velistone there is a chinling episode. I think this means James is getting another Chimecho.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Well it looks like Veilstone will be over with soon but it is taking a LONG while to do it. Teeheehee Still what makes you think Buizel will learn a new attack? It kinda seems different from the other attacks he been using.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Spoilers on my thoughts of Ash's Gym battle:

Spoiler:

From the preview of the next episode, it seems we may see Croagunk evolving during a fight with a Shiny Toxicroak... And something involving Electabuzz... why was Ash giving orders to it? :/ I swear, if they give ash Paul's electabuzz, I'm going to scream. (Not a giddy scream, a horror scream)

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    it can be a different Electrabuzz =/

welp, it seems Ash just BARELY beat Maylene. That's like... the first time in a while, ain't it?

and now the next is Team Galactic... Gee, I wonder if they'll EVER-

OMG...

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    Spoilers on my thoughts of Ash's Gym battle:

Spoiler:

From the preview of the next episode, it seems we may see Croagunk evolving during a fight with a Shiny Toxicroak... And something involving Electabuzz... why was Ash giving orders to it? :/ I swear, if they give ash Paul's electabuzz, I'm going to scream. (Not a giddy scream, a horror scream)

Ash didn't lose 2 gym battles. He lose the first and then won the second.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Ash didn't lose 2 gym battles. He lose the first and then won the second.

He lost to gardenia before his gym fight. It wasn't a gym fight inside the gym, but it was still a fight with the next gym leader all the same :)

it can be a different Electrabuzz =/

welp, it seems Ash just BARELY beat Maylene. That's like... the first time in a while, ain't it?

and now the next is Team Galactic... Gee, I wonder if they'll EVER-

OMG...

Spoiler:

Naw, it was paul's electabuzz, it showed Paul's brother, but Ash was the one commanding it o.O;

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Yaya Frog Vs. Frog!^_^ I knew this would happen with Saturn and Brock. I really can't wait for this.

Back