• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The strongest Pokemon ever? Who would it be in your opinions..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenZ

Your Friendly Linux Support
Years
  • Hi.. well i've heard that the strongest pokemon is mewtwo but i'm still not sure if it's true.. what do you think?

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
  • yeah, mewtwo. i don't care what they say about arceus, mewtwo is the strongest. i mean, he just waved his hand in a little circle and creates a massive freakin' hurricane. If that's not super-strength, then i don't know what is.

QueenZ

Years
  • wow... i actually havn't seen him in action but from what i hear he is really strong.. :)

btw, who's arceus?

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Wobbofet he can survive anything and counter/mirro coat you to your ovlivion .... And i dont care what youu say if you have any skill and know what prediction is wobbofet will destroy

Years
  • Well, I have seen many threads at other places debating whether Mewtwo is stronger than Arceus or not..
    The strongest, in terms of attack, would be Rampardos.

To QueenZ, Arceus is the Pokemon God (Or so the game says)
    So far we can't catch it legitimately, oops, OT, sorry.

Though, the strongest, overall, Jirachi. (My new principle)
    If it can grant wishes, surely it can do anything it wants.
    Or maybe Celebi. If you can Time Travel, you can change the future. IMO.

To Kittyipawd, try using Woobuffet and you'll see that you can't predict what the opponent is going to use, either Physical or Special attack.

QueenZ

Years
  • You mean arceus really created everything?? Like pokemon world and all the pokemons... ? :cheeky:

Years
  • That's what the Dex entry said at least.
    For Diamond: It is described in mythology as the Pokémon that shaped the universe with its 1,000 arms.
    For Pearl: It is told in mythology that this Pokémon was born before the universe even existed.

But Mew is said to be the ancestors of Pokemon. It's very confusing, but don't start that "Arceus or Mew first" thing here..
    From my opinion, Arceus created the Universe, and the Pokemon spawned from Mew. Oh no, again, OT.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    To Kittyipawd, try using Woobuffet and you'll see that you can't predict what the opponent is going to use, either Physical or Special attack.

Encore ;)

Wobbuffets Entire Movepool:
    Splash (Wynaut Lv. up move)
    Charm (Wynaut Lv. up move)
    Encore (Wynaut Lv, up move)
    Destiny Bond
    Counter
    Safeguard
    Mirror Coat
    Mimic (GSC NYPC Move. Unobtainable in RSE/FRLG/DP)
    Tickle (RSE Pokepark Move)

Wobbufett is the most powerful Pokemon ever. Opponet uses move, Encore it. Either Couter/Mirror Coat or safely switch to a counter. With Shadow Tag, Only other Wobbuffet, Pokemon holding Shed Shell, or Baton Passers can escape it. Charm can effectivley make Physical sweepers useless, Safeguard Protects against Status effect. and Destiny Bond, if played right, ensures that Wobbuffet will take down at least one Pokemon before dieing. There is no true counter to Wobba, but their are counters to Mewtwo and Arceus.

Smile, you know NOTHING of the horror that is Wobbuffet.

btw, Highest stats:
    HP: Blissey
    ATT: Attack Deoxys
    DEF: Shuckle
    SP.ATT: Attack Deoxys
    SP.DEF: Shuckle
    SPEED: Speed Deoxys

Also, Anime =/= Cannon

Video Game = Cannon, as they're the original medium of Pokemon.

That means thee are no Orange Islands, Electric Attacks can't beat an Onix, and Mewtwo isn;t the greatest thign since sliced bread. LIVE. WITH. IT.

Years
  • Encore ;)

Wobbuffets Entire Movepool:
    Splash (Wynaut Lv. up move)
    Charm (Wynaut Lv. up move)
    Encore (Wynaut Lv, up move)
    Destiny Bond
    Counter
    Safeguard
    Mirror Coat
    Mimic (GSC NYPC Move. Unobtainable in RSE/FRLG/DP)
    Tickle (RSE Pokepark Move)

Wobbufett is the most powerful Pokemon ever. Opponet uses move, Encore it. Either Couter/Mirror Coat or safely switch to a counter. With Shadow Tag, Only other Wobbuffet, Pokemon holding Shed Shell, or Baton Passers can escape it. Charm can effectivley make Physical sweepers useless, Safeguard Protects against Status effect. and Destiny Bond, if played right, ensures that Wobbuffet will take down at least one Pokemon before dieing. There is no true counter to Wobba, but their are counters to Mewtwo and Arceus.

Smile, you know NOTHING of the horror that is Wobbuffet.

btw, Highest stats:
    HP: Blissey
    ATT: Attack Deoxys
    DEF: Shuckle
    SP.ATT: Attack Deoxys
    SP.DEF: Shuckle
    SPEED: Speed Deoxys

Also, Anime =/= Cannon

Video Game = Cannon, as they're the original medium of Pokemon.

That means thee are no Orange Islands, Electric Attacks can't beat an Onix, and Mewtwo isn;t the greatest thign since sliced bread. LIVE. WITH. IT.

But with a base Def and Sp Def 58, It's likely to get KOed first. Okay, so let's say it has high HP. But the first turn is already wasted with Encore
    , would he live to deliver the counter?

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
  • exactly. if you waste the first turn using encore, it won't last long. especially if you're intelligent and use something like shadow ball on it (dark moves beat psychic. deal with it.) it won't live long enough to kill you.

and don't even say it, i know the so-called horror of wobbuffet. In truth, Im' more scared of Boba Fett than wobbuffet... i mean, i give it one good look-over and almost immediately came up with about four ways to beat it.

1) hit it fast and hit it hard. Dark moves work best.

2) This only works for double battles, but the all-famous protect+selfdestruct combo.

3) a smeargle with follow me and destiny bond. This'll work for just about everything...

4) Use a pokemon like blissey, just never attack it and keep yourself alive until you wear down both counter and mirrior coat. then obliterate it at liesure or with force.

Last edited:

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    But with a base Def and Sp Def 58, It's likely to get KOed first. Okay, so let's say it has high HP. But the first turn is already wasted with Encore
    , would he live to deliver the counter?

That is the beuty and encore is ghey that is only for DD'ers .... ovouisly a weavile will use a pysical move ... you just gotta know your metagame and the more hp lost more damage you recieve .. and it's called wish support

exactly. if you waste the first turn using encore, it won't last long. especially if you're intelligent and use something like shadow ball on it (dark moves beat psychic. deal with it.) it won't live long enough to kill you.

Dude no one uses encore only they think you will bost up

supertails

Dictator
    Years
  • In the Cartoon Jigglypuff because he can put you to sleep in seconds than wack you. In the Video Games I'm not sure.

Palkia_279

Palkia's master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    My opinion on the strogest Pokemon ever would have to be Rayquaza. Palkia comes close too.

supertails

Dictator
    Years
  • In Attack of the Prehistoric Pokemon Jigglypuff stopped Aerodactyl and Charizard with he's sing attack. Almost killing Ash but Charizard saved him before falling asleep himself.

fate

PK Awesome
    Years
  • To Kittyipawd, try using Woobuffet and you'll see that you can't predict what the opponent is going to use, either Physical or Special attack.

Yeah, but depending on the opponent's pokemon, you can feel what's coming. I use Wobbuffet a lot to goof around with and annoy my friends. When they bring out a Metagross, I know to Mirror Coat because I know Shadow Ball is coming. When a Tyranitar/Dragonite/Salamence come out, I know to Counter because they will likely Earthquake me (gen 4's Draco Meteor complicates things though). So on and so forth...

That's how I Wobba, and so far I've been doing good. (yes, I have made Wobba a verb :D)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back