• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The strongest Pokemon ever? Who would it be in your opinions..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Shell Bell is better-it will fill great numbers of HP.

No it's not. Scarf ensures that you outspeed everything that can take your health, while Specs ensures that nothing that can hurt you can survive. Besides, Shell Bell sucks (Lefties are way better).

Rattricks

Brawler
    Years
    stats and statistics

Mewtwo has extrodinary speed which is more than arceus by around fifty, and its special attack is 90 higher than arceus. Arceus base stat at everything is 120 and mewtwo's is 130 speed and 154 special attack and 110 attack. The average stat is 80 to 90 in everything.

Mew and celebi and jirachi have all 100 in every stat with about the same move pool.

Mewtwo is a really quick sweeper, arceus is anything you want it to be, as is the other legendaries.

QueenZ

Your Friendly Linux Support
    Years
    But i still can't figure out this... How can there be even stronger pokemon than the creator of universe? :D

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
    because the developers say so, i guess.... It doesn't make one bit of sense to me, either.

Wobby still sucks. and no matter how much you complain to me about it, to me it will always be the pokemon that sucks worse than any other. And before you say it, no, wobby is not good for hunting down latios/latias, considering as you're liable to obliterate them with it, thus ruining your chances altogether.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2008
    Right.. i think developers should think more about the story not how they want or how games are made..

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    Arcesus or Mewtwo, no one else stands a chance in my eyes. Maybe Mew...
    A God vs Man's Creation, who will win? IDK..but everything else dies in all comparison.

R a c h e l

Formerly Sapphiress
    Years
    I like your thinking!
    I think Arceus is pretty cool as it is, and can be very effective in battles, so something even better would undoubtedly be the strongest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back