• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! I'm new here... kinda....

OktoberBlues

- Since 1989 -
Years
  • As I've previously mentioned, I'm kinda new here. I say kinda because although I joined quite some time ago, I've never actually taken the time to take a look around or interact. ^_^;;

Anyway, the only game I own is Diamond. I really enjoy the breeding aspect of the games. I love fire-types... my favorite would probably have to be typhlosion (sadly, I don't have one). Other than that, just looking to make a few new friends. ^_^

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • Hey! Welcome to PC!
    Make sure you take a look at the rules, and read the faq if you have any questions.

LoL at "since 1989".

It's a shame you only have diamond, you should definitly pickup Fire Red or Ruby, they are also fun to play... but considering you already played Diamond, I'm not sure if you'll enjoy the GBA games since it lacks a lot of the new features you saw in Diamond...

Anyway, if you stay active, I'm sure you'll make tons of friends.
    I'm DC btw, if you need anythin', just let me know ;)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Welcome to Pokecommunity!

If you have Wi-Fi, go to the DP Trade Corner, you can usually find good deals on Cyndaquils there xD

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Hey, I also have Diamond. I have a typhlosion that I dont need.

Anyway, i'm silhouette. PM me if you want to be friends. I'm only on once in a while, but I normally reply to PMs.

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
  • Hey, OB I'm Daisuke obviously you can call me Dai-sempai lol if you only knew what that meant..Er Just call me Dai and welcome to PC like DC said you will make new friends if your active for example right now I will be your friend dude..Be sure to check all around. Oh and before I forget we have threads about ROM Hacking and Emulation..We are currently trying to find out how to hack Pokemon Diamond check around to find out more.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Back in oct 07..?? Voila~~~

anyway.. welcome and welcome back to the forums

Have fun!! read the rules.. make lot's of friends and be active :D

Back