• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Region of Chaos-Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Pokemon are creatures like us. While they lack what we consider our supirior "intelligence" and often live off of their instinct, the have similar minds, societies within their species, and emotions. However, since the invention of the Pokeball, humans have taken advantage of them. Countless families have been torn apart. Once-great leaders have been reduced to no more than pets. Organized colonies have been reverted to past origins of scavenging and wandering in lowly existences. And yet, Pokemon survived. They have existed before us, and will likely exist after. They are a very resillient variety of creatures. Yet, that does not mean they cannot try to turn the tables on us.

It all began with a small idea. Most Pokemon now say it was a young Abra who devised the clever thought. That, though, could perhaps be a mere rumor. But the origin of the idea is of little importance. True, it would be stupid to think no Pokemon had ever gotten the idea of overthrowing humans. This time though, it actually made sense. This time, it could happen.

The group that it first spread through was a single-species Alakazam Colony. Alakazam, often being considered the "smartest Pokemon alive", pride themselves in their ability to devise plans, workings, and means of communication. This was no exception. Soon other groups of wild Pokemon were in on it. The idea was favored. No one disagreed. And before long, a whole organization existed. It spread, too. Flying and migrating Pokemon spread the word. Soon it corssed oceans. Even then though, the region where the rebel Pokemon were strongest remained Jhoto, the region where it began, now considered the "Region of Chaos".

The few humans who dare to remain in Jhoto are in grave danger. Here, wild Pokemon are trying to take over. They are just as merciless and misconsiderate as we have been to them, and perhaps more so. Humans who resist them are killed or forced into enslavement. The same goes for Pokemon who side with them, and thuse some trained Pokemon have decided to abandon their trainers to join the ultimate rebellion. At this point, the line between human and Pokemon has been drawn.

You are living in the "Region of Chaos". There is one simple law here, and it applies whether you want it to or not: If you side with the humans, you are an enemy to the Pokemon. If you side with the Pokemon, the humans are your sworn foes. Whether you choose to act is not a question. Act on either side, and you become either an enemy or a prey being. Refuse to act, and you will end up dead no matter what. Now is the time for rebellion and justice; freedom and victory; war and death. Which side will you take?

___

Here are the kinds of characters and sides you can have for them. Your character's views can change throughout the RP, this is just for their opinion when it starts. NOTE-Neutrals are those who cannot decide whether to be for or against the rebellion. If you are a neutral wild Pokemon, you are fair game for being caught by players who are trainers and being attacked by anyone.

Human Trainer (against the rebellion only)
    Wild Pokemon (siding with the rebellion)
    Wild Pokemon (neutral with the rebellion)
    Trained Pokemon (against the rebellion)
    Trained Pokemon (neutral with the rebellion)
    Trained Pokemon (siding with the rebellion)

RULES

These rules are not to be broken. If you do break any one of them, you will be given a warning for this RPG. After three warnings, your character(s) will be removed and you will not be permitted to re-join.

• Only two characters at max. No more than two. You can have a trainer and a Pokemon this trainer owns if you'd like.
    • Trainers can catch any Wild Pokemon, but unless that Pokemon is classed as "neutral", then the trainer must PM the person playing the Pokemon to ask about it before doing so.
    • If someone wants to play a Pokemon that belongs to another RPer's trainer, or a someone wants to play a trainer owning a trained Pokemon that belongs to another player, ask that player in PM and notify me.
    • If you're a trained Pokemon, yet are not also playing that Pokemon's trainer or do not have someone else playing your trainer, then that Pokemon's trainer becomes a minor character controlled for you. The same goes for trainers who have Pokemon they aren't signing up with.
    • No more than six Pokemon, trainers.
    • NO LEGENDS! No one is playing a legend, and no trainer is owning a legend! This will not earn you a warning if you sign up with one, I'll just tell you to change it.
    • All of the general rules of the RPG Forum and Pokecommunity Forums apply of course, as always. Just a reminder, as you WILL recieve a warning for this RP for breaking them.
    • Be creative! I'm giving you no limit as to what you do with your character other than those stated in the rules and guidelines, so feel free to make the most interesting, unique, or even perfectly average character you want.

SIGN-UPS

Okay. I have one rule for the descriptive sections (description, history, and personality). It must be AT LEAST a paragraph. No limit or minumum, but a paragraph. That is a group of sentences that completes a thought. No "nice and likes to help others." for your full personality; I will not accept it if it's a sentence or sorry description that could have easily been written by a kindergartener. Not to upset anyone, but I REALLY don't like it when someone posts a sign-up like that. Most people don't, but to those that do, either put some actual effort in or don't sign up at all. Here's the sheet:

Name: What is your character's name?
    Side: State your side and species (human if you are a trainer, whatever Pokemon you are if you're a Pokemon). The sides you can take are listed above the rules.

Description: What your character looks like. If it's a Pokemon and has no special qualities/looks/abilities (which, you can be litterally as creative as you want), you can just say it looks like a normal -insert Pokemon here-. Otherwise, I need a descriptive paragraph.

Personality: Descriptive paragraph. That's all I request.

History: Whatever you'd like. Be creative and do the paragraph thing.

Pokemon: (only if you are a trainer)
    <list each of the Pokemon the trainer has and any nicknames or special qualities they might have>

Other: Anything else?

_

Here's mine. Use it as an example of around what I'll be needing. Of course, you can do more, but this kind of outlines a decent sign-up.

Name: Kendrack
    Side: WIld Pokemon; Mightyena (siding with the rebellion)

Description: Kendrack is rather large for even a Mightyena. His thick dark fur keeps a gnarled, straggly look, and that combined with his menacing yellow fangs and needle-sharp black claws gives him a very demonic appearance. Not to mention the pair of horns on the back of his head, which stick straight back, and his deep red eyes that seem to stare straight into your soul. All this usually makes others quiver in fright upon seeing him, whether they have a good reason to or not.

Personality: Dark and cold, Kendrack proves himself to be very untrusting of anyone. He is a loner, and anyone who tries to be friendly with him gets a ferocious fanged growl in reply. While he can show respect for others who he feels are worthy, his trust is something to be earned, rather than simply obtained. Few have received this trust. Few really would want to. And while he really is just a misunderstood and heartbroken soul beneath his exterior, Kendrack does have the murderous mind of a carnivore, and will kill mercilessly if he feels the need.

History: Long ago, when Kendrack was merely a pup, he was taken away from his mother by humans. Their reasons, he does not know to this day, but ever since his life has been miserable. The humans caged him in a laband tested on him in what was actually an attempt to create a Pokemon mutant. Their attmps merely produced a pair of horns, however, and this was not satisfying. After a painful year of this torture, he was tossed out and considered "useless". Ever since, he has held a deep loathing for humans in his heart, and refuses to tolerate them. In fact, he admits to having killed more than one in his lifetime since his freedom. Kendrack once made a friend, another Pokemon, and that Pokemon was later captured by a human. This was one of the humans he killed, yet the orb that contained his friend was nowhere to be seen. This only strengthened his fiery hatred for the human race. They have only caused him pain, and what should he do but return the treatment now?

Other: Not much, I guess...
    _

NOTICE: THE RPG HAS STARTED! You can still sign-up, as long as you can catch up.

Last edited:

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
  • I. AM. Sebastian. Bach.

I'd would like to sign-up, but do not have the time at the moment (8: 27 Pm, Eastern Time, 2/19) to fully write one. I'd like a position as a traine Pokemon, with teh rebellion. Destroy all humans!!! I will be a Dragonair, but with Ice DNA. You'll see. I promise, no overpowers will be used this time. Hopefully this won't die...

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I. AM. Sebastian. Bach.

I'd would like to sign-up, but do not have the time at the moment (8: 27 Pm, Eastern Time, 2/19) to fully write one. I'd like a position as a traine Pokemon, with teh rebellion. Destroy all humans!!! I will be a Dragonair, but with Ice DNA. You'll see. I promise, no overpowers will be used this time. Hopefully this won't die...

Okay. You're in. Sign-Up whenever you'd like.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Name: Emerald Rose (Rather, that's a nickname most prefer to call the Roserade. Her real name is Tenshi Bara, Angel Rose if translated to English. Long as she isn't called her original name, she's happy with Angel Rose or Emerald Rose).
    Side: Wild Roserade (Siding with the rebellion)
    Age: Tenth year (as a ghost, she will die when she physically and spiritually dies at the same time, or if her soul can be extracted. Thus, she lives a lot longer than other pokemon of the same kind).

Description: Emerald is the same as a normal Roserade in build and height, however the coloring is slightly different. As a Shiny Pokemon, Emerald has ligher green skin, with a somewhat grey rosebud on the head. The roses which conceal her hands and thorny whips are dark purple and black, the normal rose colors of a Shiny Roserade. There is a noticable lack of a cape on the Roserade, due to an accident in her younger years, and the eyes are somewhat purple instead of red. Not much else is different at first sight.

Personality: Emerald rarely shown signs of playfulness with others than ghost Pokemon, as she felt alike with them. With her colony, she treats others with respect and remained mostly serious, though she could crack a joke or two every once in a while. Angel Rose can remain somewhat calm, though it's easy to get her angry. She is always helpful if others need it, though recently she only wants to help the group of Roselia and Roserade now. When it comes to humans, she would rather have them dead, and she would try and force them to release all their Pokemon.

History: Emerald Rose was born sometime during the rise of Team Galactic in Sinnoh (in Pokemon years, that could possibly be five or six years, though it's left up to interpretation) as a Budew, and died shortly after birth. As a result, her parents which were a Roselia and a Sunflora (they met together as they were in a trainer's party at one time) at the time greived greatly until they found that a colony of ghost pokemon in the Old Chateau found a way to bring back spirits for a short while a year after Emerald's unfortunate death. She was brought back into her body and immediately evolved into a Roselia from the happiness. This was somewhat unusual, and unexpected, so the Ghastly in the Old Chateau never actually knew what would happen next.

The family (actually a colony which were migrating to Johto due to Team Galactic's interference with the enviornment), were quite pleased with the arrival of a new clan member, even though they were set off at discovering that Emerald Rose was what humans dubbed a "Shiny Pokemon." Many at first refused to accept her, even though ghost type pokemon sensed that she was a spirit like them. She felt more at home with the Ghastly and Haunter than the Roselias and Roserades until their journey from Sinnoh through Hoenn and finally to Johto was completed.

Throughout the journey, some of the ghost pokemon played around with her, one bringing her to a rock made out of the same material in Shiny Stones. Eventually she discovered she was part ghost after she evolved into a Roserade, as she was resistant to physical attacks without any elemental properties and other ghost pokemon couldn't bring her spirit out for some reason. This was another trait of ghost pokemon, since the only way to do so would be to kill their spiritual form. Emerald accended through the ranks of her clan when battling threats, simply because attacks like Slash couldn't touch her. Some thought this was due to her agility, others thought that she could make illusions. No one was really sure except her parents, which kept others from finding out so Emerald wouldn't be eliminated from the clan.

Once arriving in Johto, many detected that there was a swarm of the Roselia family line, due to news spreading throughout the Pokemon Rangers and eventually the capital city of Johto, Goldenrod City. Trainers rushed to the forests in which the clan settled, where they tossed PokeBall after PokeBall, catching half of the clan in an instant. The remaining parts of the colony was enraged, including Emerald, as she lost a majority of her siblings in the same group this way. Due to this, the colony alligned with the Rebellion and began to fight back.

Other: Emerald is part Ghost-type, for the fact she basically is a ghost of a Budew that evolved and became contained in a new body until death.

mew2three567

Reinvented.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2011
    Name: Xavier
    Side: Wild Floatzel who is siding with rebellion

Description: Floatzel has light green fur and his fins on his arms are abnormally large, and he has a very very large fin-like horn coming out of his forhead. He has large spikes on his tail that run from his neck all the way down to the tip of huis tail, getting progressively smaller as they go down. He has a scar trailing from the top of his eyebrow to the bottom of his cheek, and his claws are quite long too.

Personality: Xavier is very laid back, but has a VERY short temper. He gets aggrivated by things easily and is also very aggresive. Despite his strength and abnormalities, he tries to blend in with the crowd, but sometimes gets upset and cries easily. Also, the talk of his differences in a harmful way stimulates something in his mind to go crazy on the person talking bad about him.

History: Xavier was never normal. I mean, his appearence was just like all the other Buizels, but everyone thought he was wierd. Whenever he was outside, all of the others in his neighborhood would taunt him. At only the age of 5 years old, his fur started to brighten and turn a greenish color, along with his devolping fins becoming larger. His parents thought the horn on his head was normal, but Xavier didnt believe them. He did make some friends, which he was greatful for, and they hung out a lot. When he was 10, he evolved into a Floatzel, but only making his skin greener and his fins and horn larger. He was a freak, and he knew it. He put up with all of the being made fun of for 1 year, until he and everyone else realized something that made them back off. He was REALLY, REALLY big. Like, bigger than an adult Floatzel by about 2 feet. So, thinking it made him even freakier, he ran away 2 years later, after he grew another 6 inches. Which brought him out into the wild, which was no better. Trainers ran at the sight of him, and others tried to kill him, and being back home with all of the Buizels where he AT LEAST had some friends was better. and he was about to burst when he heard a rumor of a plan to overthrow all trainers. He immediately knew that that was what he wanted, and he would stop at nothing to sabotage the trainers.

Other: Xaviers attacks and abilities are those of pokemon which are very different from his type.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    mew2three567, I think I'm gonna say it isn't accepted. It's descriptive enough, but there's a few things I'm not so sure about:

Why is Xavier different from other Floatzels? What makes him the way he is? You should explain this. For example, my character, Kendrack, grew horns because of human testing. Emerald Rose, AExcalibur's character, was resurrected from the dead by Ghost Types. If your character is going to be unique and different from the norm, you need some sort of reasoning. While it would be reasonable to say he had some sort of birth defect, the differences you listed seemed just a bit too much for that, so it doesn't make much sense.

And, about his abilities, what are they? You said they are different and of different types, but how? If you don't specify it, then for all I know you could just be going through the RPG inventing new abilities Xavier has and using them whenever you please, which would be overpowering him.

The sign-up is good, but I'm not keen on accepting it until I at least get a bit of an idea about those things.

mew2three567

Reinvented.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2011
    I'm glad you pointed that out for me, let me see if I can fix it.

Name: Xavier
    Side: Wild Floatzel who is siding with rebellion

Description: Floatzel has light green fur and his fins on his arms are abnormally large, and he has a very very large fin-like horn coming out of his forhead. He has large spikes on his tail that run from his neck all the way down to the tip of huis tail, getting progressively smaller as they go down. He has a scar trailing from the top of his eyebrow to the bottom of his cheek, and his claws are quite long too.

Personality: Xavier is very laid back, but has a VERY short temper. He gets aggrivated by things easily and is also very aggresive. Despite his strength and abnormalities, he tries to blend in with the crowd, but sometimes gets upset and cries easily. Also, the talk of his differences in a harmful way stimulates something in his mind to go crazy on the person talking bad about him.

History: Xavier was never normal. I mean, his appearence was just like all the other Buizels, but everyone thought he was wierd. He lived by a pond just like all of the rest of the pokemon of his kind, but they often excluded him from activities and sent him away to a different part of the pond. Little did poor Xavier know that humans had polluted that part of the pond for years, and it was right under an oil refinery. Whenever he was outside, all of the others in his neighborhood would taunt him, and tell him to go away to his "swamp". At only the age of 5 years old, his fur started to brighten and turn a greenish color, along with his devolping fins becoming larger. His parents thought the horn on his head was normal, but Xavier didnt believe them. He did make some friends, which he was greatful for, and they hung out a lot at the pond that was away from the central pond-the polluted one. His friends may have known the pond was polluted and not told him because Xavier found it odd that whenever they went there the others never swam. When he was 10, he evolved into a Floatzel, but only making his skin greener and his fins and horn larger. He was a freak, and he knew it. He put up with all of the being made fun of for 1 year, until he and everyone else realized something that made them back off. He was REALLY, REALLY big. Like, bigger than an adult Floatzel by about 2 feet. So, thinking it made him even freakier, he ran away 2 years later, after he grew another 6 inches. Which brought him out into the wild, which was no better. Trainers ran at the sight of him, and others tried to kill him, and being back home with all of the Buizels where he AT LEAST had some friends was better, until he found out that his friends were not telling him he was exposed to numerous chemicals and junk that altered his genes. And he was about to burst when he heard a rumor of a plan to overthrow all trainers. He immediately knew that that was what he wanted, and he would stop at nothing to sabotage the trainers.

Other: Xaviers attacks and abilities are those of pokemon which are very different from his type, for example he could know a fire attack because the chemicals in the pond seeped into his skin and changed what was supposed to happen into something different. His attacks are Flamethrower, Thundershock, Leaf Storm, and Surf.

If I sound to powerful, just tell me, because I would rather join then get rejected.

Last edited:

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • I'd like to join as well. Here's my profile

Name: "Fists"
    Side: Trained Hitmonchan, Against the Rebellion

Description: Fists wears blue gloves, however, he is not a shiny Hitmonchan. Fists also wears black robes instead of the traditional lavender robes worn by most other Hitmonchan. He has a scar on his right cheek, and wears a big golden championship belt given to him by the officials at a local fighting pokemon tournament. Other than that, Fists looks just like any other Hitmonchan.

Personality: Fists is quite possibly the most aggressive Fighting pokemon you'll ever meet. Always looking for a challenge, Fists will test his mettle against just about any other pokemon out there, even if the odds were against him. Along with his aggressive nature comes extreme arrogance. Fists always makes sure his opponent knows just exactly who they're dealing with. Fists almost never shows any signs of humility, even after he's been beaten down to the ground and left for dead. That's where his third biggest trait kicks in. Determination. Once Fists realizes that he lost due to reasons beyond his control, he sets forth in making those factors within his control. His opponent was faster than he was? Fists will work on his speed. His opponent was stronger than he was? Fists will work on his strength. Fists takes his training very seriously. Once he feels that he is ready, Fists will confront the pokemon that defeated him without any hesitation.

History: It all started in Olavine City, Johto. Fists was born in captivity. Since day one as a Tyrouge, Fists' trainer, named Oscar, was set on making him a one Pokemon wrecking machine, but want to make sure that he did it right. So began the long greuling session that sculpted Fists into the Hitmonchan he is today. Oscar put a lot of time, love, and dedication into raising the Tyrouge, then named "Chopper", just right. In all honesty, Oscar was hoping that he turned out to be a Hitmonlee. Once "Chopper", turned into the piston punching Hitmonchan, Oscar became disatisfied, but only for a moment. After some quick thinking, Oscar decided that he was still going to mold "Chopper" into the greatest Fighting Pokemon ever, but was going to have to recalibrate his training methods. First things were first, though. Oscar had to rename "Chopper". Thus, "Fists" emerged onto the Fighting scene.

Oscar wanted Fists to have a unique look, since he was sure that his prized Hitmonchan was destined for greatness. He bought Fists various accessories to wear at all times. These items included blue boxing gloves, black robes, and black shoes. It took Fists a little bit to get used to the new look his owner gave him, but in the end, Fists was proud to look different. Then came the most greuling year of Fist's life. Fists was constantly being pushed his limits with several drills. Each day was a challenge with various training regiments to enhance his preformance in combat. speed excercises, durability excercizes, strength excercizes, stamina excercizes, and all of the like. But it wasn't all bad. Fists always got a good amount of sleep and ate like a king almost every day, though the latter of his diet consisted of meats, vegetables, and the occasional protien shake mixed with raw eggs.

After years of training, Oscar was determined that Fists was ready to compete in a Fighting Pokemon Tournament. The tournament was held in a stadium in Cinnawood City. Fists wowed the judges on impact with his overall appearance, but some were a bit skeptical on just how well he would preform in the ring. His first opponent was a Graveler, which he beat no problem. After that match, each opponent got tougher and tougher. Medicham, Heracross, Poliwrath, and Hariyama are just a few Pokemon that Fists had to go through. His final opponent was a Machamp called "Rip", who happened to be the tournament's champion for the past three years. Everyone thought that Fists was done for. But Fists put up a fight that even Rip couldn't believe. Rip may have outclassed him in strength, but it was Fists' stamina that put him over the top. Fists had shocked the entire arena. Fists was now the newly crowned Cinnawood City Fighting Type Champion.

Four months after that achievement, the Region of Chaos began to take effect in Johto. Oscar and Fists were unaware at first, but when they found out, it was too late. Oscar was dashing through the Ilex Forest in order to try and find a ship on the other side of the forest to take him and Fists out of the region. Fists was in his pokeball at the time. Oscar was ambushed by a herd of Beedrill that stung him constantly, eventually killing him. Oscar dropped dead, and the Bedrill swarm flew off in a huff, not noticing the Pokeball that dropped from Oscar's belt. Fists was released, only to see his trainer on the ground, dead. Fists welt up a tear, then started to get furious. He started pounding his gloves against each other, then against his own skull, as hard as he could. Fists then let out a large screech. Big mistake. A couple of Snubble in the area easily heard the commotion, and decided to scuut the area. Fists saw them before they saw him, however, and hid untill he was certain that the Snubble were gone. Fists vowed that he'd get revenge for his trainer, Oscar. he swore it in the higest degree. Fists was doing perfectly fine untill those Rebellious pokemon came into his life. He had a loving trainer, he was at the top of his physical game, and not to mention all of the endorsement deals that were probably coming his way, too. Fists was truly outraged. Vengance would soon be his...

Other: There is no oddeties in Fists' typing or anything of that nature, but rather in his physical appearance. His limbs are larger than the average Hitmonchan. So are his overall strength, durability, speed, stamina, and sense of awareness (Though keep in mind he's still hindered to what all other Hitmonchan are hindered to) His attacks include: Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, & Brick Break

If there's any changes you want me to make, please state them so I may edit my profile accordingly.

Last edited:

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • Mew2three567: It's better to just edit your signup, rather than post it twice.

Anyways, speaking of signups...

What, no trainers or neutral Pokemon yet? I think I'll sign up as both a trainer and a neutral wild Pokemon. But, I'm trying to choose between two possible trainers and three possible Pokemon to RP... so I'll sign up later after I've picked one each.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Alright. King Cosmic, it was good. Nice to have a normal Pokemon in too. Obviously accepted.

mew2three567, I'll accept it, I guess. Just don't be overpowered as you RP him. If you do, I'll ask you to change Xavier's special traits.

Ninetales, you're reserved. Take as long as you need, too.

By the way, the Pokemon don't need just four attacks. It's not like the video game in most RPGs (or at least the ones I've played in and made), and the same applies here. Just keep your moves reasonable, and you can use as many as you'd like.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
  • I'd like to join in

Name: Kamit
    Side: Pokemon Trainer

Description: Kamit is a trainer that likes looking cool in black. Kamit has short black hair and puts a headband on to look cooler. His hair is put down in spikes and the hairband lets him look cool. He sometimes wears black shoes but at the moment he has to wear his somewhat horrible black shoes. Kamit wears black fingerless gloves and has black eyes. Kamit has black jeans and a white undershirt that's covered by a black vest. Kamit also has a blue backpack and customized Pokeballs. Kamit's customized pokeballs are black on top and gold on the bottom.

Personality: Kamit loves to wear black but is very relaxed other than gothic. Kamit loves to talk to girl, show off for girls, and flirt with girls. Kamit is known as a perv by his younger brother and friends but denies it. Kamit always stands up for his friends when they get into danger. Kamit is always willing to play the hero if a cute girl is invovled. He is also very smart and thinks things out before rushing in. However, if he sees a girl his logic is thrown out the window and he becomes a fool in love. Even though he isn't a trainer, yet, Kamit loves Pokemon and has learned how to speak their language.

History: Kamit was born in Kanto but moved to Sinnoh when he hit ten. Instead of going to get a pokemon Kamit decided to wait an extra year and research pokemon. While he was on his research trip he encountered a very active Aipom. Kamit became friends with the Aipom but soon found his trip had ended. Kamit decided to take Aipom back home and soon they became best friends. Kamit once again took time off from becoming a trainer and raised Aipom a little more. He learned about the rebellionand finally understood the scar on Aipom's head. He continued to train Aipom and prepare for the adventure they would soon find ahead of them. When he reached 14 he became an official trainer, then he took Aipom on a journey to the Region of Chaos. He has decided to destroy the rebellion and make sure no more pokemon get hurt like Aipom was.

Pokemon: Aipom, is the only pokemon on Kamit's team so far. He has been with Kamit for three years and has picked up on Kamit's relaxed personality and his girl addiction. When Kamit found Aipom it had a scar on its back. Aipom got this scar from fighting with its friend that decided to join the rebellion. He was told about the rebellion but plans on stopping it with Kamit by his side and hopes to get his friend back. Aipom can use a powerful focus punch, thunderpunch, and swift attack.

I have made my revision

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    K9S8, I'll have to say it's not accepted. It's close, but not quite there.

First off, I'd like to know why Kamit's against the rebellion. Just because I only give trainers the option of being against it doesn't mean they shouldn't have a reason. It just doesn't make much sense that this calm guy suddenly decides to go destroy the rebellion without further information. Imply something in his history or personality, or even Aipom's life, that makes his feelings toward the rebellion of Jhoto's Pokemon believeable.

My second concern is moe of a grammar issue. Almost every single sentence in your sign-up started with the name "Kamit". It's not something I actually need for it to be accepted, but it's gonna be kind of annoying to read your posts if you go through the RPG with your sentences working like that.

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
  • Name:Grimm jaw

Side: Wild Pokemon( siding the rebellion)...A Tyranitar

Description: Grimm jaw...he is the most accepted example of a desert Tyrannosaurus breed; his different appearance from a Tyranitar makes him look more unique and savage. He happens to be a little bit broader and taller than all Tyranitars should be slightly towering over the usual height by about a foot... He appears as a green dinosaur-like pokemon with a blue stomach with large, shiny and sharp spikes jutting out of his back. His numerous scars and horrifing sharp teeth alongside with his ever grinning face makes him a terror to look at. At first sight, he may look like a normal wounded Tyranitar, but if a close look is taken at his face, it would be seen that he happens to have a shark like face with the "golden V" found on the nose of a sharpedo…a further look at his teeth would reveal that he has two roles of shark like teeth; i.e. he has another tooth behind each tooth almost as if he has another jaw inside his mouth…this is the reason for his name. Adding to his scars is ink like markings on his body which were gotten as a result of a direct evolution process (it is explained below). One look in his 50 year old eyes would pass a message to you " I have seen everything" not withstanding his eyes, his appearance in general has made many of his kind to respect him and acknowledge his opinions.

Personality: Grimm jaw is a very proud, selfish and territorial pokemon who would attack and do his best to kill anyone who would dare trespass his territory and would ignore his bellows. Grimm jaw has the attitude of a tyrant; one who you would obey till the end and never have the guts to question. His hate for men has pushed him to the rebellion. He would not stop till it was over.

History: Grimm jaw was born in Silver cave, Johto. He was as a result of the mating between a male Charizard and a female Tyranitar. As a result of living wild without a father or tamer, he grew up slowly and was still a Larvitar at the age of 9. At this time, team rocket came to Silver cave to take dark pokemon samples for their project; they wanted to create a pokemon who would help them to contain Mewtwo. Having found Mewtwo's cloning devices and other machines, they took samples of Murkrows, Larvitars, Houndors, and smeargles that they could find, taking them to the lab and inserting different dark pokemon DNA's (including those listed above) that may help to create the ultimate dark pokemon killing machine…it was a success, all the pokemon but the Larvitars responded positively to the other DNA's and became totally inhabited with darkness, this new pokemons could never be tamed! So they took them and dumped them in Ur, a place where they would chase mewtwo to. The Larvitars were left in the labs, not being dark pokemons but ground-dinosaur like, the new genes had no form of effect, so they decided to specifically try them with a grass shiftry DNA, but their genes rejected the DNA, their ground/rock combination was totally massacred by the grass genes from the shiftry, it resulted to their death, but his (Grimm jaw) fathers fire trait destroyed the inserted one. At this time, team rocket decided to use one of mewtwo's devices to evolve the surviving Larvitar straight to a Tyranitar. Then with the newly discovered pokemon from hoenn, they decided to implant a sharpedo's genes into him. Knowing fully well the damage that the water genes might cause… they followed a new procedure, when inserting the sharpedo's genes into him, they made use of a devices called and electric terminal; to neutralize the water effect as larvitars were immune to electricity. When this results were gathered, they contained him somewhere. Unfortunately for them, Grimm jaw broke out with the aid of 2 friends, an Aggron and a rhydon, their escaped could not have been prevented as Grimm whipped a sandstorm in the slowpoke cave; the team rocket research centre...the escape was strategically executed and hidden in the sandstorm. Having escaped, the 3 friends split ways to their various destinations...
    The journey to silver cave was tideous for Grimm jaw, it was long...and in every city he passed through, people fled him, while trainers attempted to battle him; all eventually fled. And it happened that when he was crossing cianwood( he had no idea of the way there) he was confronted by a young 20 year old trainer...soon, he made a friend, before he knew it, he began to live as a friend with this young man...they shared this bond for 10 years. The bond between them was powerful, and anyone who saw them would never have guessed that this faithful pokemon had never seen the interior of a pokeball as the young man whom he always stood beside never actually thought of catching him. It was so, until a certain day when this once young man now 30 years of age saw that Grimm jaw was becoming more and more weary of husbandry life, and it seemed that this Tyranitar might eventually lust to the pleasures of the predators life. Immediately, he headed desperately for advice; advice that would keep this growling and grumbling Tyranitar under control...the best advice he could get was..." shove the Goddammed dinosaur into an ultra ball so that he could stop his snarling and be a good doggey, or else that creature'll kill ya" it was slacking, but acceptable, this man proceded to the act. It was shocking to him, getting home to see Grimm jaw standing as if he had been waiting for him to return back, and to his worst fears; Grimm jaw might have been waiting there to eat him. Thus, he acted foolishly, drew out the ultra ball from his pocket and tried to scare the Tyranitar away. Grimm jaw's response was a very loud unwelcome growl, without thinking, he threw the ball at Grimm jaw...and he broke out. Grimm jaw acted defensively out of anger and ran for the man, Grimm jaw used his tail to slap the man out of the window with force...the out come of the tail slap was unknown; if the man died or not Grimm jaw didn't care, he stormed out of the city towards the hills, with anger in his mind...this was the typical example of a human to his understanding, "they would stab you in the back, even after 10 years; they were heartless and must be left alone, they are different from us; separate entities who delight in using their intellectual advantage over us...they too, must die" Ever since then he had set a limit for his existence; " Even if I have to loose all my limbs in the process...I must be exalted over all men". With this reason, he reached the silver cave, and took up an idea passed to him by others...The Rebellion.
    Pokemon: (only if you are a trainer)

Other: Ever since then, Grimm jaw has lived as a terror iin the mountains of johto, in a small community of Tyranitars that he leads, he would never search for a reason to kill men, but will take advantage of their misdeeds, and punish them eternally...Death.

I might still edit more stuff..hope my history's not too long.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    EDIT- Accepted. I liked the History this time. It was more a of a storyline than a brief description.
    ---
    N-XIGE, I need some more on that, because of the History. Not accepted...

I'm gonna have to ask why exactly this man was advised to put Grimm jaw in a Pokeball. More importantly, why would he listen? If some random guy walked up to you and told you to put the Pokemon you've owned for thirty years without a Pokeball into a ball, why the heck would you care?

And, if Grimm jaw has considered this man a friend and had a strong bond with him for so many years, why would he tear him apart just over a Pokeball? The whole issue here doesn't make a lot of sense.

Last edited:

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • OOC: Time to use a character I haven't RP'd in quite a while! I hope she'll fit here...
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Name: Suneora Ferenachi
    Side: Human, against the rebellion
    Description: Suneora's hair resembles a cascading waterfall of silver flowing down the back of her head, her face resembling a blushing pearl underneath. But contrasting that are her emerald-ish eyes. And probably the most interesting features of her are her ears--which appear slightly pointed--and her height, which is about 4'3". Ohh, or maybe it's her figure, pleasantly curved so as to often be called attractive.

Suneora wears a medium-sleeved green shirt made of a silky material, and underneath a white skirt with flowery rose-coloured trim on the bottom. This look makes her look like a cherry blossom a bit, especially since the soft-looking boots she wears underneath are the same colour as a cherry. But of course, she's the sort who picks clothing that's easy to move around in--even with all this she shows a good amount of flexibility and ease in her movements, and her footsteps are still rather quiet.

Also Suneora wears a peculiar-looking necklace consisting of a purple moon, three ruby stars, and a tiny black raven. This is very special to her, as it was the last thing her mother gave her before she found her way into Johto. Also she carries a large light blue bag on her shoulder, which contains a few little bottles of unique medicines and other substances from her home planet, some random items from Pokemarts of course, and the Pokeballs containg her Pokemon, usually buried deep in the bag as she does not use them often.

Personality: Suneora's the kind of person who tends to stick to her traditional ways and the culture of the planet she's from--no wonder her zodiac sign is Taurus. (Of course, would that sign even apply on another planet?) This sometimes gets her into trouble if she ends up breaking a law accidentally, but in most cases it would make her completely individualistic. Now, as far as traditional and cultural values go, there is respect and acceptance. Suneora tries to be fair to everybody, and there's nobody she hates or disrespects. She's the sort who does not want to cause trouble for everybody, so she tries to remain calm in most situations. Also, she accepts every situation possible, or "lets her soul rest with fate" as she calls it. She is not the one to worry about the future or fret over the past too often. And in both a good way and a bad way, she trusts people very easily. This, as well as respect and a love for adventure, often makes her a fairly good leader too.

Suneora also shows a great deal of honour for nature, belief in the supernatural, and love for her Pokemon. She likens Pokemon to spirit guides of a sort, and therefore holds them in high respect. So of course it would be natural for her to be against the rebellion, for in her eyes, it is wrong for one species to be superior to another, whether it's humans being superior to Pokemon, or Pokemon being superior to humans. This is also why she doesn't keep her Pokemon in Pokeballs unless she absolutely has to, as she sees Pokeballs as a form of confinement for Pokemon, like portable cages.

History: Suneora was born on a foreign planet called Orenya--but she doesn't really look too much like a space alien, does she...? Well, there actually are quite a few humans living on Orenya, as well as animal hybrids or elves or faeries. Suneora's parents, for example, were both human, although her slightly irregular appearance was due to the fact that a distant relative was an elf. Other than that, Orenya is known as the "planet of magic", according to an obscure Earthen legend that several ancient sorcerors and such, as well as the idea of alchemy, came from Orenya. There even was a portal leading from Orenya to Earth at some point, which of course doesn't work anymore.

Suneora lived a relatively interesting life on Orenya--she lived in the seaside town of Kyonin. Her mother was a prominent healer and potion-maker, and her father was a businessman from one of the very rare areas of Orenya where English is still spoken occasionally. And, her grandmother was a member of the "Magi Police", a group dedicated to protection against evil forces worldwide. She had three older siblings--two brothers and a sister. The Ferenachi family also owned a dragon, which her father usually used as transportation to and from his job. Sometimes Suneora enjoyed riding on "Runem" to and from outings with her friends as well. However, she didn't make too many friends because several other people were embarrassed or jealous of her dragon and/or family status. (Even though Runem wasn't actually hers.) So Suneora's closest "friends" were her family, especially her mother. Her mother treated her kindly and even treated her as sort of an apprentice. But Suneora didn't really have any hopes or ambitions for the longest time--she just went with the flow and enjoyed life under the care of dragon and family.

But what kept the planet in a state of relative peace was the absence of one species, civilised or not, trying to dominate the world. There was a strong circulating belief there that all living species should be treated equally and with respect--all forms of life had a soul, all ultimately... had life. Even Runem was not a "slave" to the Ferenachi family--the family still respected and cared for her, and even let her wander about on her own. If anyone was to feel subordinate in this place, it was Suneora for her seeming lack of magical talents. But this was no reason to be left out of the world.

On a person's twentieth birthday, the tradition is to explore a special place called the "Palace of Illusions", where the person enters a sort of dream world, which helps them unlock their purpose in life. Well, Suneora entered this "palace" and happened to travel all the way to Earth. Fate did some weird things with that palace sometimes... Specifically, Suneora ended up on a strange continent called Kanto. Once there, Suneora spent the next month or so trying to familiarise herself with the place, especially with cars and Pokemon. But she came to really like Pokemon, as they seemed like super-intelligent animals to her.

In the first month or so in Kanto, Suneora wandered about the areas around Mt. Moon and Mt. Silver, mostly--she prefered to be away from all the cities and towns, as most people in those cities/towns saw her as a sort of outcast or even a laughing stock or a lunatic. Sure, what would they think if someone explained that they came from another planet? But still she occasionally visited some of the smaller towns, just to slowly get used to life in Kanto. During this period of time, she happened upon her little team of Pokemon. She didn't use Pokeballs to capture them--rather, she... Look at the Pokemon's individual descriptions to see.

After a while, Suneora got to the point where she formed a sort of communication system with her Pokemon, which consisted of recognising tone of voice and body language. Also, after some encouragement from her Pokemon, Suneora decided to enter some of the towns and go on a proper Pokemon journey with them. With the exception that she didn't need a Pokedex or any Pokeballs--her Pokemon just traveled with her all the way. She was kind of a leader among them, not to mention she could communicate best with the people in the towns, but she mostly let her Pokemon decide on things such as where to go and even how to battle.

However, disaster started to strike when Suneora started entering things like gym battles and contests. The first gym leader she interacted with told her that she "wasn't a proper trainer because she let her Pokemon take control of her, rather than taking control of her own Pokemon", and he refused to give her a badge even though her Cherrim won the battle. And in her first contest, the judge criticised her on just "letting her Pokemon do what they wanted". What? Was Suneora supposed to tell her Pokemon what to do in these battles and contests? That was what most of the other trainers seemed to be doing... but that method seemed too authoritative. It set up the implication that Pokemon were tools for fighting.

For a while, Suneora collaborated with her Pokemon on what to do. Suneora suggested just living in the wild together, but some of the Pokemon thought that would be a little harsh on a human, especially a fairly young one. Or maybe Suneora could let the Pokemon go back into the wild while she tried to fit in in the towns, but the Pokemon hated to part with her--all six of them (Suneora and five Pokemon) had become good friends. Not to mention some of them really liked to battle. So there was only one thing to do... Suneora went back to battling in a Pokemon gym or two, in which Suneora either suggested attack ideas to the Pokemon (usually in her native language), or said things that agreed with that the Pokemon was trying to do in the battle (i.e. when her Dragonair started to use Dragon Rush on the enemy, Suneora would say something like "Yes, and aim for its chest!") It was a combination of letting her Pokemon have freedom in battle, and fooling the other trainer into thinking she was giving commands to them. Although on some occasions some of the Pokemon let her give actual commands to them in battle. It was their return favour to Suneora, because Suneora let them have all the freedom they wanted outside of battle.

Then came the time when Suneora entered the Indigo League in Kanto. The officials in the league asked Suneora to return all her Pokemon to their Pokeballs while not using them in battle, but Suneora didn't even have any Pokeballs to keep them in! After Suneora explained why she didn't use Pokeballs to contain them, the officials understood, but they still insisted that she keep them in Pokeballs. Suneora didn't want to do this, but fortunately her Pokemon were okay with being kept in Pokeballs during the tournament--it was only for a short while anyways.

Something awkward happened over time in the Indigo League. In her first-round battle, the opposing Pokemon turned against their trainer for apparently no reason. Some other trainers' Pokemon started doing that as well, as Suneora observed in the next few days. This allowed Suneora to advance further in the tournament, but by the time the semifinals came, the officials cancelled the league because of such a massive rebellion among the Pokemon. Not to mention that all sources of Moltres' flame were extinguished partway into the tournament. By that time, news of the Johto-originated rebellion had started to spread to other continents, and there were even reports of trainers being killed or kidnapped by wild Pokemon.

Suneora's Pokemon had heard a few Pokemon talking about plans to rise up against humans just before the Indigo League came around, but either dismissed it as nonsense or quickly lectured the rebels about equality between the species. This process continued as Suneora started to wander off towards Johto, but things were a bit more hostile there. Wild Pokemon frequently attacked Suneora, and Suneora's Pokemon, instead of lecturing the rebel Pokemon, ended up in battles with them. Fortunately, they had quite a bit of battle experience from trainer battles in the past, but still life was becoming less and less safe all around them. What were Suneora and the Pokemon that had befriended her to do? Stopping the rebellion was becoming harder with the numbers of Pokemon joining the rebellion...

Pokemon

Shimuri the Altaria

While out in the wilderness, Suneora happened upon an egg that was sitting on an empty rock somewhere. What was this--a baby Pokemon that the mother had forgotten about? Whatever it was, an Ekans came along and tried to eat the egg, and no mother Pokemon came along to rescue it. So Suneora had to pry the Ekans off the egg herself with a stick, although she did get bitten in the process. Then the Ekans chased Suneora around while she ran away with the egg, only to be caught by a hungry Zangoose. What a stroke of luck... Anyways, Suneora didn't really know what else to do with the egg, so she kept it--soon after, it hatched into a Swablu.

Kaleni the Dragonair
    Not too long after acquiring the Swablu egg, Suneora's travels took her to an area not too far away from the Dragon's Den in Johto. There, in a quaint little cave, a young Dratini happened upon the presence of Suneora. The Dratini had gotten lost while wandering about the cave, and asked Suneora if she knew a way out. She had never seen a human in her life before, but this one was someone to ask, right? Well, Suneora tried to help her out of the cave, but ended up just as lost as she was. Anyways, somewhere along this search for an exit, Suneora called this Dratini "Kaleni" just for the purposes of calling her by a name... Anyways, a while later, Suneora didn't find any other Dratini, but she did find an exit out of the cave, so Kaleni just followed her out of it. However, she didn't get too far before a police officer spotted her and started running after. Suneora ran away, Kaleni following close behind, and finally managed to lose the officer by climbing over a barbed wire-topped fence (and helping Kaleni over it as well), and hiding in the trees for a while. Fortunately it was nighttime, so lack of visibility helped Suneora and Kaleni escape. But why was the police officer chasing after them? Suneora didn't find out until much later, when she read somewhere that the area she had been in, the area she had entered from Orenya, was a wild Pokemon preserve which humans were not allowed in. What terrible luck to come out in a restricted area... but at least she indirectly got a Dratini in the process.

Kamina the Cherrim
    Suneora's travels eventually brought her to a Cherubi falling out a tree. She and her two other Pokemon were just relaxing when the Cherubi appeared--it was little more than a pleasant little sight. However, after a little while, a little boy appeared and threw some strange red-and-white ball into the air, releasing a red energy form that materialised into an orange lizard with a flame on its tail. Whoa--this boy must have been a very talented sorceror, being able to summon something this lifelike from a ball... Anyways, then he proceeded to attack the Cherubi with the lizard, which seemed to be too lifelike to have been summoned by magic... Anyways, Suneora automatically interfered, telling the boy that he had no right to be attacking such an innocent creature. The boy then got annoyed and said something about capturing Pokemon... Suneora didn't know what the boy was talking about, and ended up taking the Cherubi and running away (Kaleni occasionally had to fight off the boy's Charmander along the way). The Cherubi thanked Suneora for rescuing her from such an attack, and seemed interested in her anyways. So Suneora called this new addition to her circle of friends "Kamina", meaning something along the lines of "pink berry" or "pink flower".

Telvia the Haunter
    When Suneora and her three Pokemon went to the Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town, of course they were encountered by a few ghosts here and there... The Pokemon were a little frightened by the ghosts while Suneora wasn't, but that's not the point. For one particular Haunter recognised Kaleni--she was the ghost of her older sister. In her life, she explored the cave in the Pokemon preserve one day when she got lost. However, she managed to exit the cave, although at that point she was outside the border of the preserve. Soon enough, some crazy hunter took her away to his home all the way in Kanto, and poached her for her shiny scaly coat and those wonderful feathery wings. When this Dratini died, she became a Haunter, and lived in the Pokemon Tower ever since. Anyways, this Haunter was glad to be reunited with her little sister-in-life at last, and from then on she traveled with Suneora.

Nemora the Seviper
    Suneora's wandering into the outskirts of Vermilion City led her to a man with a Seviper. As Suneora got closer, she saw that the man was shouting at and even hitting the Seviper, because "she wouldn't learn Poison Tail". By that time, Suneora had become a little familiar with the concept of Pokemon trainers... but this man was treating the Seviper a little more harshly than he probably should have. Suneora, going with her constant tendency to interfere in any evil acts, told the man to stop hurting the Seviper. But the man refused, and ended up challenging her to a Pokemon battle to prove he was strong anyways. While Kaleni (who had become a Dragonair by then) was battling his Gyarados, his Seviper tried to slither away from him, but couldn't move too fast after a fair beating from her trainer. So Telvia and Shimuri (who had become an Altaria by then) helped carry her away, and Suneora and her other Pokemon followed. Hmm... had she stolen or rescued "Nemora", as she called her? That question remained unanswered...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC: Whew, that signup took a long time...

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Yep. That's definately accepted, Ninetales. Simply awesome creativity.

EDIT- The RPG begins now! I'm still accepting sign-ups, and anyone reserved is still reserved, but anyone new will have to catch up. Here's my starting post:

---

Everywhere there was bustling and moving business. All kinds of Pokemon walked about, each with some sort of mission or plot in mind. Some were of species Kendrack recognized. Others were not. All the same, they were with him, and he was with them. One side. One group. A club, one could say, with the world's most outrageous and altering protest ever. Every single Pokemon here was a living being, with a unique past and a life and something to fight for, yet their ultimate goals were all the same. In that respect, they were one heart, beating in the center of the whole entire rebellion. Kendrack wasn't sure how to feel: sickeningly joyed or sickeningly depressed. I joined an alliance. I am no longer alone and myself. I'm one of them now.

A hurried-looking Raichu passed by in front of the Mightyena, casting him a fearful and surprised glance before once more becoming a part of the endless stream of live traffic. And they don't trust me.

Would you trust you? a voice in the back of his head asked. Kendrack mentally told himself hello. This voice was what had kept his mind occupied ever since he joined the rebellion. The strange thing was, it was also the voice he knew from the years of torture he had spent in the captivity of humans. The years that made him into what he was today.

A freak, he growled to himself, A depressed and resentful freak. That's all I am.

But of course, different as he was, Kendrack had killed a human. In fact, more than just one. He didn't know the exact number. This was not because it was excessiely large, but because he didn't care for counting the humans he'd murdered. To him, they were just like any other prey- You kill them, you eat them. You don't obsess over the fact that you took their life, you don't keep count of the corpses; you just know that you killed them. Of course, the leaders of the rebellion took this as Kendrack being a cold-blooded, merciless, and flat-out dangerous manslaughterer. And that was a good thing, apparently. Now he was in an important position-a head of a section of the rebellion army. What exactly this section was to do was unclear for now, but all the same he was looked up at with great respect as well as the fear he'd come to know so well.

Tonight was supposed to be another trainer-hunt. The job? Search for any humans who have the nerve to continue treating Pokemon like slaves and exterminate them, along with any pathetic excuses for Pokemon who believe they actually want that kind of life. Stupid pets. Who would want a life deprived of freedom? A life of being called by names of our species rather than the names out mothers give us. The whole concept made Kendrack shiver with disgust.

That would all come later. For now, he remained in the shadows, dark and silent, as the never ending crowd moved. On and on and on...
    --

OOC: There's Kendrack's intro. Come in however you would like. No one's limited to this start or anything along its lines, so feel free to do whatever you would like.

Last edited:

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • May I join?

Characters:
    Sykroth-A male Scizor, about 39 years of age.
    Against the rampage
    Narujia-A female Scyther, about 13 years of age. Sykroth's daughter.
    Against the Rampage

Description
    Sykroth
    Half Scyther, half Scizor, due to an evolution cancel (explained later on). HIs armor never fully colored, leaving it a dark green color. Instead of the typical claws a Scizor would normally wield, they remained large Scythes with a metal reinforcement, much like a large sword. His old bug-like carapace never fully smoothed over, making it rough and giving Sykroth a rogue appearance.
    Narujia(in my sig, too =D)
    She is a quick, ninja-specializing Scyther. Her generation was young when the war started, so she was trained by the rebellion pokemon (explained later on) to use against the humans, making her bred for war. Fortunately, she escaped before the Pokemon brainwashed her. Though, she is still cold-hearted.
    The spikes on the back of her head grow long, much like long hair. The rebels cut her scythes short, to make up for speed, thus making her have.. short scythes.

History
    In 1995, the evolution of Scyther was discovered. A loyal, powerful trainer (Maksus) and his lifelong pal, Sykroth (a Scyther at this point.) were very exxcited to get Sykroth to evolve and become more powerful. The trainer visited his friend oneday, so he could trade his Scyther with a Metal Coat and back. During the trade, Maksus was having second thoughts, of his adventures long past that he shared with his dear friend Sykroth years ago. He quickly reached for his his Pokeball, which contained Sykroth, in an attempt to cancel the trade. The Pokeball glowed and wouldn't open. After a few seconds, Maksus sent out Sykroth, and their stood the half-Scyther, half Scizor Creature.
    Still, Maksus treated the Scyther like an irreplacable friend..

A year later, Maksus had to train some of his other Pokemon for a while, so he left Sykroth in the Daycare Center for a day or so. Sykroth met a female Scizor and bred to make Narujia. The trainer came back, and recieved the egg from the daycare people, and left with Sykroth.

In 2001, Maksus defeated the Pokemon League. Deemed as an Elite Battler, he and his Pokemon were recruited to fight the Rebellion.

One day, at the base in Johto, they were stormed, overwhelmed, and taken as POWs (Prisoners of War). As POWs, Maksus was killed, and Young Narujia was taken to an obedience center. Narujia was trained by the Rebels and had her scythes cut short, to maintain speed and balance. Soon, Narujia and Sykroth escaped (excuse my minimal detail: don't wanna make this too long..) and hid in the wild. They had to hide from the units of searching Pokemon that belonged to the rebellion. They stayed in the forests of Johto, unabe to find there way home in this unfamiliar region.

Moves
    Sykroth- Slash, Swords Dance, X-Scissor, Quick Attack, Focus Energy, and False Swipe.

Narujia (some moves were taught by the rebels)-X-Scissor, Quick Attack, Swords Dance, Focus Energy, Faint Attack, Night Slash, Double Team, and Shadow Claw.

Let me know if I have to change anything.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Walking through Ilex Forest, where part of the rebellion's headquarters were settled in, Emerald, an unusually colored Roserade, proceeded east through the masses of pokemon that settled there. A majority of them were bug, grass, or normal-type species, though others seem to be entirely new species such as Bulbasaur. They were all the same to Emerald, just allies or neutrals. The latter would be ignored or killed. No trainers would hopefully find their way torwards the headquarters, as they'd either be killed by rebellious Pokemon or would be lost in the dense forest.

She was currently heading torwards Azalea Town, which was a major target. Since it was one of the lesser towns, the several species settling in Ilex Forest planned to raid the town and end up capturing several resources, including berries, apricorns, and human-used healing items such as Full Heal.

Pokemon stumbled across the main path, as the rush of Pokemon into Johto caused a massive amount of human and pokemon traffic. Species such as Caterpie and Nidoran were shoved quickly, some even attacked. Many Pokemon seemed to have their own reasons for siding with the rebellion, and would even attack their own allies. Emerald didn't care however. Staying on one of the side roads, Emerald started to see several pokemon such as even a Mightyena. They were probably waiting for the raid, but she planned to do so as well.

---

OOC: Sorry that it is short, BRB for a second.

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
  • Name: Keijiryu
    Side: Draglacier- see history- With the rebellion

Description: Keijiryu, do to experimentation, is part Ice type. She is a long oriental style dragon, with royal blue scales. Her head is also covered in ice armor. Her new arms, long, and ending in hands with 5 claws, are also covered in this. Past her arms, she has snow for armor, up to the end of her tail, which is a spiked ball. Keijiryu has white eyes, but can still see. Her armor is near impenetrable, and her natural temperature is colder than that of liquid helium. HEr armor is heavily spiked (the ice armor). She is as tall and long as Rayquaza.

Personality: Keijiryu is a cold, ruthless homicidal maniac. She trusts no one, loves no one, and talks to no one at all. Her hobbies include killing, maiming, injuring and killing again. She is dark and demented- and her hatred of humans is so total she planned a mass genocide of most of the planets human beings. She really does hate humans- and believes she is absolutely right for destroying most, if not all of them- at least with help, that is.

History: She was originally created as a royal Dragonair egg 645 years before the present. She, however, never hatched, but still grew- mentally, that is. She ended up in the Orange Islands, and waited till 21 years before know to be hatched. She was born a royal Dragonair in the Orange Islands. Taken by Team Rocket at a young age, she was experimented on- and she had Ice DNA (Regice) injected into her. She was then used as a mere soldier- and when she rebelled, she was beaten. She resented that fact, and stop rebelling- but she harbored deep hate as the years went on. Finally, she escaped, killing every human in the base. She then fled to Johto- to Mount Silver. She became one of the original founders of the rebellion, and is one of the most violent Pokemon ever spawned. She is known by humans as "Death." Her violence is so carnal, so brutal, that no human dare try to find her. Therefore, she spends her days finding humans, killing them. However, she usually finds out first if they are a good trainer or not. If they're a bad trainer, then their Pokemon survive. If not, she freezes the Pokeball to solid ice and smashes it, killing the potentially anti-rebellion Pokemon inside.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back