• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Firered or leafgreen!!please help me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

biwigirl

pokemon master
Years
oh..please help me..I realy want leafgreen or firered (english version)
I have the chinese version
:chinese: ..but I cant understand it:embarrass ..but I vant find them at all on the net.. :'(

please help me.. :'(
if you can help me I will hint where you can get alots of other pokemongames..like ruby and saphirre, normal red and green, silver, gold and crystal ;)

please-my email is [email protected]

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
FireRed an LeafGreen (hate how they did the names without a space ><) wont come out in the US (english version) till...I think September 6th :(

BigBoss

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2007
Yeah... Sapphire Latios is right. but you can look on the internet for a translation patch.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
biwigirl said:
oh..please help me..I realy want leafgreen or firered (english version)
I have the chinese version
:chinese: ..but I cant understand it:embarrass ..but I vant find them at all on the net.. :'(

please help me.. :'(
if you can help me I will hint where you can get alots of other pokemongames..like ruby and saphirre, normal red and green, silver, gold and crystal ;)

please-my email is [email protected]

Um, Dear, I think your mistaken, It's Japanese, not Chinese, first of all. Second of all, if there was an english version, you would have found it already because most websites tend to rid of the japanese version once the english comes out, i hope you found this helpful :).

Aiya Quackform

Her High Quackiness
Years
You also might find it helpful that FrLg comes out in English on September 9th, not the 6th. But, if you pre-order it, sometimes you can get it a few days before it officially come out. I got Gold over a week before it officially came out.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
1) There is no English version and wont be until September 9th (or a few days before possibly).
2) There are translation patches but none are 100% (even if they say they are). Even with these aptches names are limtied to 5 characters.
3) If you want the English version now, go buy Red or Blue.
4) You'd see that there is no English version if you looked at the sticky topic about the rlease date.
5) Translation patch requests go in Emulator/Patches but there are already thousands of requests for translations so this would be locked if I moved it so I'll save myself the trouble of moving it and lock it here.

~~LOCKED~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back