• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need a Buizel

Years
  • Hey ya!
    I just got Pearl yesterday and now I need someone who would give me a Buizel for free. (It's just because a traded Pokemon gets more exp. points etc.)
    I'd prefer it at a level about 10. I dunno which level you can catch it anyway oO
    Hope, someone can help me.

Evoslingerr

III Generation Enthusiast
    Years
  • for a buizel??? uhm...well, I could get ya a Bagon,a kinda feel generous today

Last edited:

umbros

Dark trainer.
    Years
  • You really should just catch the level seven ones you get by Floaroma town. Even though this one'll grow faster, it won't obey you if you get the level high, anyway.

Oh, and to the others trading stuff: first off, you can't trade the old starters or Tailow or anything like that, because she doesn't have the national pokedex. Second, why would you expect her to have anything "cool" at this point, if she's asking for one of the most basic pokemon in the game? This would pretty much have to be a free trade. Not that there's anything wrong with that, just don't expect too much.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2014
    Actually...
    You can get things that aren't in the Sinnoh dex before you get the National dex...they just aren't recorded.
    Just thought I'd let ya know~

ti83pop

The Indigo Champion
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2008
    Actually...
    You can get things that aren't in the Sinnoh dex before you get the National dex...they just aren't recorded.
    Just thought I'd let ya know~
    Yep.
    I got my blaziken early on :D. Wouldn't obey me though. Oh well. (Friend migrated then traded to me)

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • I traded my friend an Eevee and Ditto PreNAt-dex and he got them fine...

but yeah, I can get you teh Charmy & Zellie (just gotta breed for Charmy)

Back