• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its not fair

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    Everytime I post
    a new thread,theres a 90-95% chance itll get deleted! for example,
    I post I new thread,but I see if its been answered the day after
    it was posted...But its simply not there! Can anyone help or
    explain?

Years
  • What section did you lose threads in? In some forums (namely the Roleplay, Hacking, and Strats/Moveset forums), threads have to be approved, and chances are they just haven't been approved for some reason.

Also, are you sure it has nothing to do with our recent downtime, where we lost posts?

Years
  • If any thread of yours was posted within the last week or so, then it disappeared when we had to upload a (week-old) backup of the forum database yesterday. In that case, unfortunately there's nothing to do about it, since we simply do not have the info for such threads, so they're gone forever. The only thing to do there is just to remake the threads.

If they were made before then, though, then I don't know.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Everytime I post
    a new thread,theres a 90-95% chance itll get deleted! for example,
    I post I new thread,but I see if its been answered the day after
    it was posted...But its simply not there! Can anyone help or
    explain?

Indeed, a lot of us lost posts when the thingy failed.

This should explain everything.

Try looking around for threads before making ones like this =/

Back