• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show, you wish they would air again (split)

Peanutz

So i herd you leik peanutz?
Years
  • You can't imagine how angry I was when I found out Invader Zim was canceled. 0_o
    Still, I have all the episodes on DVD, so it's all good! ^_^

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Nickelodeon Doug. There is and forever shall be a bomb in the lasagna. Great Scott. D:

Hey Arnold. That was my favorite Nick show ever.

All That. And I mean the old, funny All That. With Dear Ashley, Vital Information, REPAIR-MAN-MAN-MAN-MAN-MAN-MAN-MAN. That was great. XD The newer All That they made a few years back was just weird and gross and not as funny.

I would say The Amanda Show too, but I think they still air that every now and then.

Are You Afraid of the Dark?. That show pwned Goosebumps. How come we get Goosebumps back, but not it? D:

Toonami. I want Toonami back. I don't want three episodes of Naruto and then some other crap. I want Yu Yu and Kenshin and Tenchi and Sailor Moon and Gundam and, heck, I'd even like to see DBZ back, even though I complained about them airing it as much as they did back then. And I want old Tom. That new thing is NOT TOM. >:O Old Toonami was cool.

That's all I can think of now, but there are probably more.

I agree with everything you said except for Are You Afraid of the Dark? I'm a huge scaredy cat, so I hated that show. When all of these shows I loved as a child were canceled, I lost interest in television and to this day I barely watch it. All this reality TV sucks.

I also miss a ton of old NBC / CBS / ABC / FOX shows like Will & Grace, Murphy Brown, I Love Lucy, etc. The only things I watch anymore are what Raspberry / Ausaudriel / Cowrie tell me to watch. :<

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • Hey Arnold, Keenan and Kel, Doug, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Guts, Wild and Crazy Kids, Firefly, and Gundam Wing.

Carmen Sandeigo was good too XD

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Are You Afraid of the Dark?. That show pwned Goosebumps. How come we get Goosebumps back, but not it? D:

OMG, I SO forgot that show! It used to come on so late and was WAY scarier than Goosebumps. The only GB episode that still creeps me out is Night of the Living Dummy.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I wish they air again All That(Season 1 and 2), Doug(The Nick version), Ren and Stimpy, The Adventures of Pete and Pete, The World of Alex Mack, The Angry Beavers, etc...

You get the idea. I loved the old Nick. The new Nick...is not good. Well it is not good or I am too old for it. XD And also shows from the old NBC/CBS/ABC. Like shows in the TGIF block! That was a wonderful block...

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I certainly agree with the old Nickelodeon shows coming back. I remember watching Hey Arnold!, The Angry Beavers, and Kablaam! when I was younger. Those shows were actually good, unlike most of the shows they have on now.

As for other shows, I want to see more Step By Step. That was a funny show, and I'm upset that they took it off ABC Family, which was the only channel that carried it.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • I watched so much Nick when I was younger

Anyway I am a big horror fan and was when I was younger. So Are You Afraid of the Dark? is in there. I would definately want to see Ren and Stimpy back on. That show rocked

One show that doesn't air anymore on Cable here in Canada is Digimon. It used to air before but then it stopped. I wish they would still air the first season of digimon

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Arrested Development. That was an amazing show and despite all the awards and critical acclaim it received, Fox totally dropped the ball.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    I agree with all of those nickelodeon shows that were canceled. I remember the all that with Keenan, Kel, Amanda, Drake, Josh and all them. They had the good stuff, but now it's all canned laughter crappola. =P

I also liked Rocko's modern life. I think one of the characters was Hippa or something, I miss him. Also, Rod and Stimpy, or Rid and Stimpy, or whatever. Those were the funny Nick shows, not stupid crap like iCarly or Invader Zim (which I was happy was canceled).

Back