• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a Pokémon, what attacks would you have?

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    A great way to profile yourself ;). You can pick some excisting ones out or make up new moves!

For me it would be:

- Rest (I sleep a lot)
    - Lucky Strike (User takes a cigarette. More or less the effect of Calm Mind, but it looks cool when you do it)
    - Insult (Will lower the foe's defense and/or confuse it - that's how they respond in real life..)
    - Nightslash (Because it's all Errol Flynn-like)

(PS: and im like a ditto, i breed with almost everything)

Last edited:

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • For me it'd be

-Flail
    -Headbutt
    -Nasty Plot
    -Extreme Speed

Why?

-I flail alot
    -I love to headbutt people
    -I make my plans for attack
    -I make speedy attacks at people that would be considered too powerful for a mere quick attack

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Rest (Like I said I sleep a looootttt)
    Confuse Ray (I make people confused)
    Dreamer (Pokemon imagines a lot and skips a turn)
    Steel Wing (I hit very hard)
    Fly (I like to strike when unexpected)
    Psychic (I probe people's minds)

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Hmm...

Slash (I like to hit HARD)
    Taunt (I'm good at that)
    Flamethrower (YAAH!)
    and Rest, because everybody needs their beauty sleep. ;)

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Good topic Dutch courage! ^^

Eh, lessee.....

Psychic (of course XP)
    Psywave (I've always loved this attack)
    Psybeam (You can obviously see my pattern here. XD)
    And Calm mind. (No defense for some strange reason.) ;-;

Divine~Deoxys

Rest (coz im lazee)
    Whirlwind (coz i dont like fights)

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I may have had rest, basically beacause I'm so lazy. XD
    But overall, Psychic attacks.

TheNewFireEagle

The Poke'mon Adviser
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Alright the poke'mon moves I will have are:

1. Hyper Beam - because I'm always hyper.
    2. Charge Beam - because I'm always charging at people when I'm running for some reason.
    3. Giga Drain - because I always overwhelm people when I'm having fights.
    4. Earthquake - because I'm always in the mood to have a rumble.

EDIT: I'm having a great time seeing all of these poke'mon moves what you guys pick because mostly all of you guys pick REST.

Maria Santos

*wink* enjoy your death! ^_^
    Years
  • Iron Tail
    Head Smash
    Power Whip
    Trick

Iron Tail-When I walk backwards, I usually hit people with my butt by accident.
    Head Smash-When Im in the kitchen, I hit my head on the cupboards (Is that what they are called?)
    Power Whip-When playing around with my friends, i slap them on the back a little too hard.
    Trick- I love to fool around with peoples stuff. Ill switch their pencils with mines or make their stuff "Magically" disappear to the other side of the classroom.

3 Power Moves... Im proud of that!

Years
  • A great way to profile yourself ;). You can pick some excisting ones out or make up new moves!

For me it would be:

- Rest (I sleep a lot)
    - Lucky Strike (User takes a cigarette. More or less the effect of Calm Mind, but it looks cool when you do it)
    - Insult (Will lower the foe's defense and/or confuse it - that's how they respond in real life..)
    - Nightslash (Because it's all Errol Flynn-like)

(PS: and im like a ditto, i breed with almost everything)

Ew, no way.

Anyway, I'd have Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Judgment, and Spacial Rend.

Dark Void: Since people hate me by default without even trying to get to know me, I may as well take Darkrai's signature attack. Besides, this means people have a reason to fear me: I'll give you nightmares if you don't leave me alone with your rap, sex, and other such human crap.

Dark Pulse: This symbolizes my hatred towards the stereotypical "manly" things, such as having a hot chick who idolizes you, having a futuristic car, smoking, drinking, doing drugs, etc.

Judgment: The power of God translated as a Pokémon move. This represents the ultimate power.

Spacial Rend: First, I've always loved dragons, and this is the best Dragon Type attack out there. Second, it's basically Pokémon's version of Ultima, with Judgment effectively being the only attack that's actually stronger (basically the equivalent of The End from Final Fantasy VIII).

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Aura Sphere: To represent my "inner power".

Psychic: I always wanted to mess with people's lives by destroying their minds or messing with their body (I would only do this to people who's guts I hate or to those threatening me of course), also to turn people into dolls, if you know what I mean!

Moonlight: Well I am a night owl, thus I live by the moon (Its a billion times prettier than an orb of yellow, blinding light. Yeah cool, soothing white light is pretty!) and stay away from the sun (I sleep during the day preferably) BTW it is 4:55 AM where I live and I need to wake up at 6:30 AM (Luckily I slept from 5-6ish - 11:30 PM!)

Dragon Pulse: Its fun to whip up waves of pure destruction and release them from my mouth or hands!

@Unlimited NiGHTS: I feel sorry for you that people judge you so harshly w/o getting to know you.

Last edited:
    Back