• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

www.something.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    hmm...lol....

Who has ever been to this site

Have now, lol its really funny, i've seen loads of those sites, i think there really pointless ..yet make you wan't to laugh..or cry that they spent about ?30 for a domain name! lol

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Oh my god, the pig one is hilarious! And it says "Not for sale!" Who would buy it?! XD

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    pika-mew said:
    Who has ever been to this site:www.something.com? It is the strangest,most pointless site ever! I wonder who made it.
    Why do people look over things? When most of you go to something.com, you'll just see the word something. But there is something much much more. You have to look beyond the word and beyond the white and there will be something awsome. It's like a dimension portal drawing you in. I think this site is the best I've seen.
    For the other sites, I think they're stupid.

Golden Groudon

hi i'm golden groudon
    Years
  • Blablabla....That something website is really something foolish.
    Maybe there's just under construction? Nah. JA said that she found the site teo years ago.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Home Star Runner is awesome XD

Funny...awesome...oh ya!

I like that sight a lot...

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • homestarrunner.net - that's a SITE? It doesn't look like much to me... but I'd guess there are pages not linked to somewhere on there, like a private site or something. *tries searching* Hey! They have a cool custom 404 page.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    Funny that homestar has been brought up-
    Don't know if this has anything to do with the actual something.com site, but he breifly mentions it here...

http://www.homestarrunner.com/firsttime.html

The .net version of it, I think, used to be a homestar-like site. I think I remember them saying that it was closing down or something when I frist saw it and now it's some image of a mountain climber....

Meh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back