• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any one have shiny Houndour?

Lahtiirah

Breeder
Years
  • I'm really looking to get a male shiny Houndour. I only want one that can be given a name, though.

If any one has a shiny male Houndour (legit or hack) that can be given a name, I'll trade a UT MSYTRY Mew for it.

a legit one would be nice, but that's really not important. this Houndour is for my own pleasure and I have no intention of trading it off. a hack is okay but only if the color was changed. no hacked stats, please. I want shines not ubers :D

on that note, does anyone have a shiny male Eevee with those same requirements?

Lahtiirah

Breeder
    Years
  • I may not have the Houndour, but do you want the Eevee?

And why is it so important name-change it?

The name change is important, at least to me, because I had an Umbreon back in the G/S days that I really valued. But the cartridge died, and so did that Umbreon. It's a bit of nonsense, really. But I still miss that Umbreon lol. He had a perfect record of never being beat. a shiny Eevee would evolve into shiny Umbreon, so it's somewhat of a tribute, I guess.

he was called Shadow, so that's why I wanted a shiny Eevee that could carry that same name. That's my reason :D

The Houndoom (Houndour) I had was Balmung.

As for the trade, what would you like for the Eevee? taken it can be named lol.

Back