• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

going down

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
Years
  • ok here's what's happening
    as magic players increase by bit everyday
    the yugioh world isn't so hot as it use to it's losing support fast however Duel-Masters is going down 3 times as worse i've heard that they even canceled the show now pokemon i'm not even going to comment cause i don't play the darn game but i hear that it's almost dead

Last edited:

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • I'm not sure about Magic, but it is hard to find those cards now. In my entire city, I can only find one store now that still sells those cards. I have bought some packs, but I still caqn't make a deck. My friend introduced me to the game, saying that it's really good. I can't find Mana anywhere, so it's hard for me to do anything with my cards. My friend has a cleric deck, and said that I should have a goblin deck, since I have a lot of goblin cards, including Reckless One. With Yu-Gi-Oh, I think it's getting more popular as the days go by. When I go to a store to buy cards, almost the entire card section is Yu-Gi-Oh. When you say Duel-Monsters, did you mean Duel Masters? I think Duel Masters was a failer when it started. It never did get anywhere where I live. And with Pok?mon, the card game is still going, but it's not as big. Every Pok?mon tournament location in my city is gone now. The Pok?mon video game industry is still very big though, and it's TV show is doing ok.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    seriously...the only way ur gonna find basic lands is by theme decks...

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Or buy tournament packs...

btw, Duel Masters doesn't seem to be doing half as bad as they say tho (Well according to the hobbie shop that I go to).

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Blasty said:
    ok here's what's happening
    as magic players increase by bit everyday
    the yugioh world isn't so hot as it use to it's losing support fast however Duel-Masters is going down 3 times as worse i've heard that they even canceled the show now pokemon i'm not even going to comment cause i don't play the darn game but i hear that it's almost dead

I feel sorry for where you live. everything is quite successful here in Virginia. even The Duel Masters Cartoon.

Back