• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NEWCOMER!

SkyeSlipstream

King of Crazy™
Years
  • Ooh, a Smash Brothers reference. I'm awful. :3

Skye Slipstream at your service. Well, not service, but... whatever. Quick lowdown:
    Black hair, blue eyes, rather skinny, likes purples, wears glasses.
    Likes Pokemon, first game was Blue. Never raised a Pokemon to Lv.100, unfortunately, but managed to complete Kanto and Johto pokedexs (and got the sucktastic certificate from Game Freak).
    Favourite Pokemon are Gardevoir, Gengar and Weavile (Psychic, Ghost, Poison and Dark. The four deadly shades of purple).
    An above-average, but nothing-spectacular player; I know about EVs, Natures and related stuff, but I'm not the competitive type. I hate to complicate things. I wanna fight and have fun, that's all.
    Have a good history with roleplaying and fanfiction (more the RP side). I'm a regular Roleplay staff member of The Sonic Factory, a Sonic the Hedgehog forum, and I had a try at fanfiction. I did alright. :P

If I had to summarize myself in one word, it would be 'different'. I believe pairings (or shippings or couplings or whatever you call them now) are pretty pointless. People should spend more time getting their own partner instead of imagining how FICTIONAL characters would love each other in some weird fantasy way. Some take it a step too far with the whole "Ash and Misty have babies" thing. Seriously, they're not even of legal age as far as I know.
    If you don't like it, don't be a little kid and whine to me about it. I'm not forcing you to stop your little clubs. It's my opinion, and like everyone else, people won't care about my opinion. I would rather you ignore it than instantly hate me and send me countless PMs.
    In fact, I would much rather people do this so they can emphasize the right to do what they want. Just don't expect me to join in.

Controversy aside, I believe I'm going to enjoy here.
    King of Crazy™, singing out. And that's not a typo.
    #This was a triumph. I'm making a note here; huge success...#*

* If you know what song this is, you're awesome.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    I wouldve done a Smash bros reference too, but yeah.. Nice pic, by the way.

Welcome and stuff.

Back