• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Movie Help (Not as complecated as it sounds)

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Hello, sorry if this is in the wrong board, please put into the right one if you wish, but im sure of were to put it, Well I have this Movie maker, Windows movie maker, its not great and i can't post my Movies ONLINE, So wether someone can take my still pictures and credits and merge them together, that would be very helpedfull, or somone give me a tip ON how, i could get them on the web, but the file is... *Mswmm and you cannot change it, so if someone could kindly PM me if you could merge my pictures/or post here and make them flash one pic the other then the credit betweeen each picture, for me that would be great! I will email the person who would kindly help me the pictures and the order they go in!
Thanks alot everyone!

Username, Truley not worthy!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
This would belong in the computer sub-forum of OC. ^_^; *Moved*

perthskies

Nostalgic
Years
Hi there 'Username' =P

Okay, from what I've read, you've created a movie in Windows Movie Maker and you wish to place your finished movie online for others to watch? Have you tried saving the movie ? The MSWMM file is the actual movie maker project file, which has the details of your movie. It's not the actual finished movie.

You want to go to:

File -> Save Movie File

However, be aware that using this method only allows you to save your movie in Microsoft's Windows Media Video format (WMV). If you want to save your movie to other video formats, say so and I'll tell you how. =)

Back