• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snorlax/Munchlax Club

MilesVulpixPrower

Jigglypuff Tap Dancer!
Years
  • Well that got you here lol well this the offical thread for munchlax and snorlax's and also every imformation about them like what's the best move's for it and also were to get it or what gym will help it train or where to trainer them well i will tell you where and how all you have to do is tell me which moves it have's and what level it is so start you question's!

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    This is more suited to fanclubs or whatever the sections called.
    Battle discussion is best suited to the S&M, since many people who post here dont bother with the strategy side and vice versa
    *Reports for move*

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Umm yeah, belongs in FanClubs I guess. However, you need to really really spruce this up if you want to establish a club with some rules and stuff. Also, sorry I forgot to move this but you'll need to edit your post saying this is specifically a Snorlax/Munchlax club and not something like food.. .-.

-MOVED-

Back