• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who wants to see Pidgeot again?

Years
  • I was just browsing through a profile on Ash and remembered that he had a Pidgeot and said he'd be back for it one day, but yet it shows it as a pokemon he used to have and not one that he can "call upon."

So I'm just curious as to who actually wants to see Pidgeot make a return.

Years
  • I don't really. It was boring as a Pidgeotto, so I don't see how it would be more interesting evolved.

Actually, I've never liked any of Ash's birds. I guess I just find them dull.

So anyway, I'd say no... there's long list of pokemon I'd rather see before Pidgeot. Like Kingler, Muk, Primeape, and Charizard, for example.

Cid

Years
  • Usually, Ash only sticks on/brings back non-evolved Pokemon, so I guess that's less likely to happen. Though I do want to see him use his old Pokemon again.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2010
    I think it would be great to see Pidgeot agian,And I think he was the best bird of Ash.
    He really owned the show though :P

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
    Years
  • I find it cruel that he left Pidgeot behind in the forest promising he'd come back for it, when he HAs been back there, and didn't take it back with him...just saying >_>

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • Poor Pidgeot is just sitting there in the forest, waiting for Ash to come back, still waiting, and waiting, and waiting.......yeah its still waiting

Krome Jr.

Weavile Elite
    Years
  • Yeah that's sad that Pidgeot is just waiting for him in the Viridian Forest, he should of kept it in the poke'center.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • I don't think Pidgeot is waiting for Ash at all. I mean didn't it promise kinda to stay with it friends to help defend them incase the Fearow and Spearow appear again. So really I don't think it has the time to wait for Ash so it kinda busy right now. Teeheehee Also since Pidgeot has been with Ash for a good while, I think it knows that most of Ash's promises to come back for his old pokemon are kinda not really meaningful since I think it may have known about Primeape and Haunter. Teeheehee

Still I would like to see Pidgeot again. I mean it is one of the pokemon that Ash did mention again later on in the series. So that was coolies.

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
    Years
  • I don't think Pidgeot is waiting for Ash at all. I mean didn't it promise kinda to stay with it friends to help defend them incase the Fearow and Spearow appear again. So really I don't think it has the time to wait for Ash so it kinda busy right now. Teeheehee Also since Pidgeot has been with Ash for a good while, I think it knows that most of Ash's promises to come back for his old pokemon are kinda not really meaningful since I think it may have known about Primeape and Haunter. Teeheehee

Still I would like to see Pidgeot again. I mean it is one of the pokemon that Ash did mention again later on in the series. So that was coolies.
    As far as i remember he never promised to come back for those two, maybe visit them but thats about it. they were gaven away, but as for Pidgeot well he left it there for the time being so Pidgeot could teach the Pidgy and Pidgeottos how to defend off the Spearow and Fearows

grassguy

All hail Grovyle!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    The only reason they made ash release Pidgeot is because he could just fly everywhere and he wouldn't need to travel through forests or routes. He will evolve Staravia as Staraptor is suprisingly small. I didn't really like Pidgeotto and preferred Swellow. But meh, I wanna see sceptile and bulbasaur again!

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • when he evolves Staravia it will happen in an episode where a flock of Starlys and staravias are being terrorized by wingull and a pelipper. It just goes to show how creative the writers can be.

"Hey lets make another filler episode where Pikachu has to fight a Raichu again and loses again, but then wins again!"
    "yah great idea, only this time lets make it so that ash lets pikachu choose whether or not it wants to evolve and then make him run away! That way it'll seem like he might've evolved!"
    "Oh that's a great idea it'll make clueless fans wonder if pikachu actually evolved!"

If you really want to know I already knew what was going to happen in that episode before it came out.

Years
  • His pigdot would be cool but i want him to get his Charizard back permantly i know he can call for it but i want him to have it for ever i love charizard

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • If the writers ever choose to bring an old pokemon back, it will probably be Charizard again. And that will only happen in a movie or Battle Frontier type saga.

Back