• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Famous by way of Youtube

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
  • Its probably rare but supposely some people have gotten famous by using YouTube.

As an example: Miaarosa - She started posting videos of her singing in 2007 and now she has been signed to a major label and will be releasing a CD!!

She did covers of a lot of popular songs but she also writes her own stuff & plays guitar.

This video alone has had over 8 1/2 million views O_O

I'm buying her CD when it comes out!! XD

You can hear one of the songs that is going to be on her CD on her myspace, here.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • LOL!! That part was weird... I like the part when they both beat up pikachu... seriously funny... *no offence to pikachu's fans*

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    There's a guitarist named Mattrach (hes youtube user), via youtube he has been discovered, hes 17 and he played @ france hard rock cafe on a Hendrix's memorial Link to Video. Hes sponsored and is only 17 years old.

I think this boy is the one our kids will hear in guitar playing in some years from now =]

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • There's a guitarist named Mattrach (hes youtube user), via youtube he has been discovered, hes 17 and he played @ france hard rock cafe on a Hendrix's memorial Link to Video. Hes sponsored and is only 17 years old.

I think this boy is the one our kids will hear in guitar playing in some years from now =]
    Wow O_O

He's really good at that.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Smosh is already pretty famous around YouTube, but not known well in the real world.

Heh, I'm surprised about how a talent shown just over the internet can bring fame and fortune to people. :P

Cid

Years
  • Yeah, darknessvolt. But she speaks English so well, since she grown at the US for that matter.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • My God you guys... No one's brought up littlekuriboh yet >_>

ANYWAY. I've become a fan of littlekuriboh, Shinorei(AWESOME fanime singers), and DarkSword[numbers].

Darksword in particular. They created the ORIGINAL Kingdom Hearts Spoof. They do a lot of spoofs, but the KH spoof stuck out the most for me <3

Back