• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Birthday!!!

Makoto

Years
  • tomorrow's my birthday, 7/29.... i almost put this in the "say hello" topic because i don't come to this area of PKC often... if anyone wants to send me an email with an online card, my email's [email protected].... I already been here for 3 months.... but it doesn't seem like it....
    My Birthday!!!
    :D
    My Birthday!!!
    My Birthday!!!
    My Birthday!!!
    My Birthday!!!
    My Birthday!!!
    My Birthday!!!
    My Birthday!!!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Well, I never heard of ya before XD Sorry...
    Anyway... Happy B-Day, but I dun think we can make threads like this o.o;;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Well i've never heard of you but happy birthday anyways...Umm...just a though wouldent it be kinda better if someone made a birthday thread for everyone to post in? Not just random birthdays for people?

pokepac

Pikachu Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2006
    Happy Birthday!I hope you have a good birhtday!

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • blue said:
    Well i've never heard of you but happy birthday anyways...Umm...just a though wouldent it be kinda better if someone made a birthday thread for everyone to post in? Not just random birthdays for people?
    That's what I was thinking a few days ago! Instead of clogging it with new threads, we could have a sticky and post "it's my bday!" and people could tell you in there.

Makoto

Years
  • why not? this is the "other chat" area, and it says we can talk about practically anything here as long as it follows the rules... and i never heard of you before either... XD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    blue said:

Nah... We already tried... Shinin made one sometime ago, but it died cuz 75% of the B-dayers have 0 posts O___O

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Castrainer said:
    Nah... We already tried... Shinin made one sometime ago, but it died cuz 75% of the B-dayers have 0 posts O___O
    Oh, really? Never mind then...I hope people remember my Birthday...*May 13th* XD

And FR/LG master, we must of never met because we go in different sections or something. :P

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • The Birthday Thread is 100% unsuccessful, I did it before... plus I never really had my own birthday thread so that would be totally unfair...

Makoto

Years
  • wow..... people respond fast..... thanks for your replies, but i didn't expect people to respond so soon..... probably by the time i'm done typing this another reply will have come....

I think the reason it's not a sticky thread is bacause if you just read a whole bunch of post in one big sticky thread, it doesn't sound as special....

EDIT: i knew it! 2 new posts! :P

perthskies

Nostalgic
    Years
  • Happy birthday in advance, FR/LG Master... =)

I don't see what's wrong with creating your own birthday thread... I remember Jedi_Amara created one for me... ^_^; That was nice.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • FR/LG master said:
    wow..... people respond fast..... thanks for your replies, but i didn't expect people to respond so soon..... probably by the time i'm done typing this another reply will have come....

I think the reason it's not a sticky thread is bacause if you just read a whole bunch of post in one big sticky thread, it doesn't sound as special....
    You've got a point there, if you have an invidual topic for you, it's better.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Well ya making one for friends is allways great but one for yourself ? Anyways happy b-day

Makoto

Years
  • i don't have any friends here... that's why i made my own..... i only have 2 friends total.... and thay don't come here....

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. :( I hope you have a good day tomorrow...

I'm trying to stay on topic, lol

Makoto

Years
  • (to star)I was just explaining to blue why it wasn't just a friend made it.... but if anyone wants to be my friend, i'll be happy to get some... :D

Back