• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon IceBound

Would a good problem be for Frostina melted?

• Total voters

FinalEclipse

Learning to be a Tile Artist
Years
  • This is my new hack...

Pokemon IceBound!
    Hack of pokemon firered using Serg!Or's Antartis base.

Story
    You start in the region of Frostina, an all new region covered in snow. You live in Frosticle Town with your mom and dad and your dad is the 5th leader and your mom is the 8th leader. You rival,his older brother, his younger sister and their grandfather(the professor) live next door. There is a Pokemart in your hometown now so you can stock up on items as the first route(Route 231) is incredibly long.

Features-
    8 new leaders
    New region
    New rival
    Special appearance by Ash
    New redesigned Miracle islands(from Pokemon an origin from another dimension)

Screenshots
    Coming soon...

Bugs/Glitches
    Coming soon...

Team/Credits
    Me(everything so far)
    anyone else want to join the team?
    just reply to the thread and clearly state what position you want to take
    Available positions:
    Titlescreen editor(i can do this but i want to concentrate on the mapping)
    Scripter(same thing as in brackets before)

I want to credit Serg!Or for the rombase
    and I want to credit AlexArnon as I used his thread structure

Releases
    None yet...

Last edited:
    Years
  • THIS HACK SOUNDS AWSOME A HACK COVERD IN SNOW I LOVE THE STORY AND YOUR MOM IS THE 8TH GYM LEADER LOL ANYWAY GOOD LUCK ON THE HACK CANT WAIT TILL SOME SCREENSHOTS

Years
  • I think they should make a rule Stating that you can only have 2 threads in a forum cuz this is getting out of hand...

Anyways, this sounds the best of all your hacks, and I love the Tiles. Also, great story.

FinalEclipse

Years
  • i tried to get the threads taken down cause the hacks are canceled but Blazichu could only close them who can take them down?

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • You sure seem to give up on and start things quickly. I hope you can buckle down and focus on this. Anyway, an all ice region sounds interesting, though it may begin to get old after a few cities. If you can find an innovative way to keep things fresh, things will begin to look great. The only other thing I can see is your lack of a clear story; all you have down is what goes on in the first town. Expound, if you will.

FinalEclipse

Years
  • this hack is canceled because my rom has crashed 4 times and i cant make the region melt (and by melt i mean taking the rombase out halfway thru)

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    This should be a good hack to look forward to.

What you cancled it canceled it? Well better now than later I guess.

Back