• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Advanced Ruby has been CANCELED!

timson733333

Woah.
    Years
    That's right, folks - unfortunately.
    But cheer up - you get Pokemon Xenon Version one month earlier!
    ------------------
    Storyline:
    After Ash has defeated the Pokemon League, and Kate beat Ash up, his rival taunts you AND Ash all day. You get outraged at the fact you don't have any Pokemon! However, Prof. Oak has gotten his hands on three new starters - he's gonna give them out to passing trainers. Your rival jeers at you, saying you'll never get a Pokemon. Then he rushes off to his grandpa's lab. You, outraged, decide to catch your own Pokemon. Then Prof. Oak says it is dangerous, and drags you to his lab. You recieve your starter and start your brand new journey.
    ----------------------
    Starters:
    Cyndaquil
    Treekco
    Trapinch
    ----------------------------
    Features:
    NEW POKEMON
    -------------------------
    Disadvantages:
    Junior Trainers will have the same Pokemon
    --------------------------
    Gyms:

#1: Burt - Steel Type - METAL BADGE
    #2: Christine - Water Type - CASCADE BADGE
    #3: LT. Surge - Electric Type - THUNDER BADGE
    #4: Wilson - RANDOM - MIX BADGE 1
    #5: Liza - Psychic Type - MIND BADGE
    #6: Cal - Fire Type - INFER-BADGE
    #7: Sub-Zero - Ice Type - FREEZE BADGE
    #8: Colleen - RANDOM - MIX BADGE 2

Elite Four:

1: Scorpion - FIRE TYPE
    2: Sayo - DARK TYPE
    3: Koh - PSYCHIC TYPE
    4: Glare - DRAGON TYPE
    Champion: Kate - RANDOM

Blazichu, can you change the title to Pokemon Xenon?

Will now be hack of Pokemon RUBY

Last edited:
    Maybe ask blazichu to change the thread name to pokemon Xenon version and in the first post announce advanced ruby has been canceled

and digimon in a pokemon hack will be cool but wierd

Last edited:
    Put either pokemon or digimon but don't mix both. The hack would automatically suck a lot if you do

Good advice - but how can I change attacks using Pet? When I try to, I scroll to a different Pokemon and the attacks go back to normal. I don't want Magneton using Rock Tomb. D:

Back