• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Japan Pokemon Web Site

Mooni

Espeon and Umbreon Luver <3
Years
    • IL
    • Seen Aug 17, 2008
    pokemongf7.png

Just wondering what's up with the English on the Japanese Pokemon web site? XD Look it's Yahoo, too! Also you can see the new game, Pokemon Farm thing, on the Wii, too!

pokemon2tp2.png

Also what's that? ^ A new pokemon ranger? Or I am not seeing right?

EDIT: Forget that, it's Pokemon ranger 2.....

Last edited:

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Yeah, the new Pokemon Ranger game is Pokemon Ranger Time and Darkness. It came out a few months ago, I believe. And what about the English on the website? =/

Edit: Alex is right. Sue me. It's called Battonage.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • There's nothing wrong with having the English on the site; they do use English too.... O.o

Yeah, the new Pokemon Ranger game is Pokemon Ranger Time and Darkness. It came out a few months ago, I believe. And what about the English on the website? =/
    You're thinking of Mystery Dungeon...

The Ranger game is Pokemon Ranger Battonage.

Mooni

Espeon and Umbreon Luver <3
    Years
    • IL
    • Seen Aug 17, 2008
    They do!!?? I didn't know that... Well I guess this thread is pointless, someone delete it please?

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
  • The ranger game is batonnage.

And yes someone either lock or delete this forum.

Back