• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

//The Arcanine Fanclub\\

Mao

Feeling F R E S H
Years
  • I've been looking into Clubs and Fanclubs and I've found that there is no active Arcanine club. How is that possible? Arcanine is (in my opinion) the coolest fire type ever.

I'm going to make one dediated to Arcanine, The coolest fire Pokemon ever. However, since this is a club you sre going to have to follow some guidelines.

Rules
    The rules of this Club. Follow them!
    • Follow all of Pokecommunity's General rules
    • Follow all of the Mixed Community Groups' Rules
    • Make sure you don't bash Arcanine
    • Make sure you Post at least once a week (Unless you're really inactive)
    • DO NOT BASH other members
    • DO NOT FLAME other members
    • Post however much Images you want
    • Chat a lot about Arcanine
    • Have loads of Fun!

Members
    A list of People who joined the club
    • Mao (President)
    • Sanctuary (Vice President)
    • Mewunlimited
    • I, Rilou
    • BeachBoy
    • Kouyuu
    • Midnighteon
    • Dark Wolf X

Media
    Any images or videos about Arcanine go here.

Fanbars or Banners
    Any One (member or not) can make a banner for this Club, you will be credited

Official Stuff
    Any Official links or webpages about Arcanine will be put here

Topics
    Previous topics and best Answers to them will be shown

1. Do you think Extremespeed should be Arcanine's Trademark move?
    Although Lucario can also learn Extremespeed and you could get a Dratini with one as well, Lucario already has Aura Sphere as a trademark move. So yes I think that would be a good trademark move for Arcanine.
    Answer by I, Riolu

Last edited:

Mao

Feeling F R E S H
    Years
  • Yeah, dont worry about it, we're all Arcanine lovers here :D. I'll make you vice since you made the last one!

Any topics?

Edit I've added Arcanine's Wikipedia Page to the Main Post.

Last edited:

Mao

Feeling F R E S H
    Years
  • arcanine is just the maddest! I mean, how can you not have one. I want to join please.
    Sure you can join, Arcanine is just the best! Updating members list.

I've got a Topic
    Do you think Extremespeed should be Arcanine's Trademark move?

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Yeah, dont worry about it, we're all Arcanine lovers here :D. I'll make you vice since you made the last one!

Any topics?

Edit I've added Arcanine's Wikipedia Page to the Main Post.

Haha, thanks much. :3

Well, Extremespeed pretty much is Arcanine's trademark move since it's only move that it learns by level up.. but if I had a choice I reckon that Fire Fang as it's trademark move would seem more awesome. 8D

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Arcanine, so we finally have a fan club for our Staff Admini--- Oh, the Pocket Monster, Arcanine. ._.; I'll join.

Not really, because Lucario and other Pocket Monsters also have it and competitively known for it. Whenever I think of Arcanine, I was think of Fire Blast instead, that giant fire asterisk in other words. Rarely does Extremespeed ever come to mind when I think of it. I guess it would be fitting, but I'll always think of Fire Blast instead. XD

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • Finally a club for one of my favourite canine pokemon has been revived. I'm joining :D

Although Lucario can also learn Extremespeed and you could get a Dratini with one as well, Lucario already has Aura Sphere as a trademark move. So yes I think that would be a good trademark move for Arcanine

Mao

Feeling F R E S H
    Years
  • Arcanine, so we finally have a fan club for our Staff Admini--- Oh, the Pocket Monster, Arcanine. ._.; I'll join.

Not really, because Lucario and other Pocket Monsters also have it and competitively known for it. Whenever I think of Arcanine, I was think of Fire Blast instead, that giant fire asterisk in other words. Rarely does Extremespeed ever come to mind when I think of it. I guess it would be fitting, but I'll always think of Fire Blast instead. XD

xD, that's okay BeachBoy you can join. Good answer aswell, I think Fire Blast is a fine move for Arcanine, however I think of Magmar too much because of an Anime episode I watched.

Finally a club for one of my favourite canine pokemon has been revived. I'm joining :D

Although Lucario can also learn Extremespeed and you could get a Dratini with one as well, Lucario already has Aura Sphere as a trademark move. So yes I think that would be a good trademark move for Arcanine
    Sure, you can join.

That's what I was thinking, If Arcanine only really learns Extremespeed naturally, then why shouldn't it be? Other Pokemon have all sorts of moves as trademark moves but all Arcanine has is Extremespeed, in my opinion it should be.

I've also updated the main posts with the new member and something new aswell. I have also got a new topic ;)

What fire Pokemon do you think Rivals Arcanine?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm so joining... XD;

I think Extremespeed should be Arcanine's trademark move as he was like the first Pokemon to ever really use it.

As for his rival a Ninetales would be good. :D

...sexy kyut

Mao

Feeling F R E S H
    Years
  • I'm so joining... XD;

I think Extremespeed should be Arcanine's trademark move as he was like the first Pokemon to ever really use it.

As for his rival a Ninetales would be good. :D

Cool answers Kouyuu, I agree with you since their pre evolved forms both have something in common.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • What fire Pokemon do you think Rivals Arcanine?

I think Houndoom rivals Arcanine, without a doubt in my mind, the two are practically clones.Seems like perfect sense to be rivals to me. XD

Mao

Feeling F R E S H
    Years
  • What fire Pokemon do you think Rivals Arcanine?

I think Houndoom rivals Arcanine, without a doubt in my mind, the two are practically clones.Seems like perfect sense to be rivals to me. XD

Good point, I think Houndoom is uglier though, bleurgh. Arcanine will wipe the floor with Houndoom :).

Years
  • What trainer in the Pokemon anime do you think is most suitable to have an Arcanine as their Pokemon?

I'd say that Brock should have an Arcanine. He only really trains fighting and rock most of the time, but he had a Vulpix, and I think it would be nice to seem him with an Arcanine.

Mao

Feeling F R E S H
    Years
  • What trainer in the Pokemon anime do you think is most suitable to have an Arcanine as their Pokemon?

I'd say that Brock should have an Arcanine. He only really trains fighting and rock most of the time, but he had a Vulpix, and I think it would be nice to seem him with an Arcanine.
    Good Topic, I'll answer it

What trainer in the Pokemon anime do you think is most suitable to have an Arcanine as their Pokemon?
    I think Dawn would make a good patnership with Arcanine. It will make an awesome Pokemon for a Co-ordinator.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    oh okay! Thanks!

Yes,it used to be the very first one that could learn it,but now a few more can too.:(

Mao

Feeling F R E S H
    Years
  • oh okay! Thanks!

Yes,it used to be the very first one that could learn it,but now a few more can too.:(
    I know, it would be so cool if it was only Arcanine that could learn Exremespeed, that would be awesome ;). All the other Pokemon will be so envious!

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    I think May, althought Arcanine is such a cool pokemon it could also be great with a few others. Or Officer Jenny of course, I'm sure theres one of them out there that has evolved their growlithe.

Back