• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeWizards~Check it out

Blaze

Shine On~
Years
  • Hey guys PokeWizards recently got a new host (Mark dont say ANYTHING BAD haha) and a domain AND a new layout!

So here come check it out :D All new content coming soon!

heres the link: PokeWizards: Entrance Between Pokemon And Reality (CLICK IT)

so come check us out because PokeWizards is totally changing with all new stuff coming soon so come check us out!

We are looking for staff and affliates but to apply for both go to the site to see how :D and yes I have big news Kool_Midget (founder of PW) has returned so if you need a better reason well then thats it!

Well later!

<blaze>

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2008
    I applied for news poster again. I hope kool_midget_215 won't remember me.. heh heh.

pokeleader

Pokemon ******
    Years
  • PokeWizards

PokeWizards got a nice layout and I know he is now happy about having a domain and can host what ever he want hope you enjoy PW

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • thanks man we owe it all to you :D you are the best

and the site is snazzy aint it? (oh no I picked up the word zapchu used....)

haha <blaze

Back