• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for FEAR rattata

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Ill give you one mnus the item, do you have a feebas, mine was wasted T.T

super-7

Glaceon King of Glaciers
    Years
  • fear rattata is
    level 1
    moves have to include endever and quick attack
    and it has a focus sash
    it can take out a level 100

Zowayix

hi
    Years
  • No, FEAR rattata is not an event. A FEAR rattata is one that knows Quick Attack and Endeavor, and is holding Focus Sash, and is usually Lv1. You can get a Lv1 rattata that knows these moves by breeding two Raticates that both know both moves. In a battle, rattata can be used by switching into it after another pkmn faints (or sending it out at the beginning). During your turn, pick Endeavor. When the foe tries to KO rattata with a move, Focus Sash will prevent it from fainting, and it will hang on with 1HP. Then Rattata will use Endeavor, taking the foe to 1HP as well. On the next turn, use Quick Attack to KO the opponent.
    This strategy can be messed up rather easily with Sandstorm, Stealth Rock, and other various moves. But it is still fun.

EDIT: oops, super-7 beat me to it.

Bellosom

Can't a Kid be a dreamer?
    Years
  • No, FEAR rattata is not an event. A FEAR rattata is one that knows Quick Attack and Endeavor, and is holding Focus Sash, and is usually Lv1. You can get a Lv1 rattata that knows these moves by breeding two Raticates that both know both moves. In a battle, rattata can be used by switching into it after another pkmn faints (or sending it out at the beginning). During your turn, pick Endeavor. When the foe tries to KO rattata with a move, Focus Sash will prevent it from fainting, and it will hang on with 1HP. Then Rattata will use Endeavor, taking the foe to 1HP as well. On the next turn, use Quick Attack to KO the opponent.
    This strategy can be messed up rather easily with Sandstorm, Stealth Rock, and other various moves. But it is still fun.

EDIT: oops, super-7 beat me to it.
    I've seen thiss stragety somewhere on youtube =O

Back