• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Legend of Lucario( L.O.L )

What should the starter be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
Years
  • Pokemon Legend of Lucario( L.O.L )
    Legend of Lucario

Hack of: FIRE RED

That's right!! Finally, a game with RILEY as the main char!
    ^^^RILEY ^^^​

Ok so i have had some hacks in the past that didn't go my way. I'm really dedicated to this one, especially because of it's originality. I NEED HELP *GO TO TEAM TO SEE WHAT YOU CAN HELP WITH!

Story: You are a rich boy-or rather man XD who has felt a spiritual bond to an unkown pokemon..You saw this POKEMON in your dreams,but never remembered it. One day, Prof. Oak *will change* discovers a pokemon!^_^ that Pokemon is name Riolu, he quickly hands that Pokemon over to you after it likes you...And thus, you go on a journey through a NEW region *Sohata Region* meeting rivals,battling trainers, but more importantly,finding who that mystery pokemon is!!

FYI (4 UR INFORMATION):
    -The girl will be either be also Riley, or a totally diff sprite *i have it done*
    (either way,story is the same,even starter)
    -interesting new rombase...(with kool trees :O)
    -DP Pokemon inserted *if i can get help*
    -new gyms, and rivals.
    -(possibly some moved will be edited)
    -new region to xplore.
    -sit back and relax and certain areas.....OR battle through them!!

Team:
    Me-Mapper,basic scripter*very bad :O*,tile editor,trainer editor*inc OWs*
    NEED HELP WITH:
    - INSERTING DP POKES
    -OKAY SCRIPTER
    -*MAPPER?*

Screens:
    Pokemon Legend of Lucario( L.O.L )Pokemon Legend of Lucario( L.O.L )Pokemon Legend of Lucario( L.O.L )
    Pokemon Legend of Lucario( L.O.L )Pokemon Legend of Lucario( L.O.L )Pokemon Legend of Lucario( L.O.L )
    Pokemon Legend of Lucario( L.O.L )Pokemon Legend of Lucario( L.O.L )

Credits:
    Kage-x for letting me use his sprites! ^_^
    cheesepow 4 da rombase

Thanx 4 letting me waste ur time. Vote in poll,plz help, post or PM and support me later on with my banner!

Last edited:

Momoko

Years
  • Thanx! 2day,I start mapping,screenshots will also be up. If i can get first few towns done soon,ill start scripting...also adding poll, for which starter Lucario?(game will be harder) or Riolu(game will be easier)

Sky

Years
  • Hey its a nice Idea
    But i dont think you make it easier oder harder
    well balanced game would i say
    also riolu as starter is good

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Hey Momoko! ^^
    What's up?
    A third hack I see.

~EDIT~
    Um, Momoko?
    I don't like ur poll.
    I want to choose Riolu, but the game harder.
    It makes more sense.

Momoko

Years
  • :< well,what it means is like....for example,if u chose Lucario, ur rival also gets a strong pokemon as starter. like rhydon,charizard or something,but if u chose riolu, the game proceeds as normal (rival also gets weak starter poke....like elekid or something.

Do u understand? :P anyways i have riolus sprite ill upload in a sec..

Momoko

Years
  • No,actually i think i will have riolu evolve at lv 25 since riolu is relatively weak,and ppl might abandon it by the 2nd or 3rd gym..

anyways heres a screenie!

hehe Oak having a little fun :)

and finally riolu is working ...this is only temporary until i add a new script for oak...or get somebody to do it for me X_X. anyways im working on the sprites now thx cya.

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
  • Ooh, a lolhack.
    this looks pretty fun. is Prof. Oak going to have a "kids these days" rant?
    Haha i'm kidding.

Momoko

Years
  • ahaha...i guess so ;)

anyways heres FINALLY some screenies of the new hero! Now it really looks like riley!
    Pokemon Legend of Lucario( L.O.L )Pokemon Legend of Lucario( L.O.L )Pokemon Legend of Lucario( L.O.L )Pokemon Legend of Lucario( L.O.L )

don`t worry about the background, I`m still mapping...this is just a little test so show u i did Rileys sprites now...so u can play as him! Yay

OH AND IVE ALSO DONE HIS WALKING SPRITES..I PUT THESE SCREENS ON FRONT PAGE. THx

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    No,actually i think i will have riolu evolve at lv 25 since riolu is relatively weak,and ppl might abandon it by the 2nd or 3rd gym..

anyways heres a screenie!

hehe Oak having a little fun :)

and finally riolu is working ...this is only temporary until i add a new script for oak...or get somebody to do it for me X_X. anyways im working on the sprites now thx cya.

ahaha...i guess so ;)

anyways heres FINALLY some screenies of the new hero! Now it really looks like riley!
    Pokemon Legend of Lucario( L.O.L )Pokemon Legend of Lucario( L.O.L )Pokemon Legend of Lucario( L.O.L )Pokemon Legend of Lucario( L.O.L )

don`t worry about the background, I`m still mapping...this is just a little test so show u i did Rileys sprites now...so u can play as him! Yay

OH AND IVE ALSO DONE HIS WALKING SPRITES..I PUT THESE SCREENS ON FRONT PAGE. THx

Riolu looks great! ^^
    Did u change its stats and movesets?

Also, Riley is kool too!
    LOL, it looks like an OW from R/S/E!
    :laugh:

Momoko

Years
  • Well wat did u really expect lol? this was all rushed...i g2g go to school in like 20 mins O_O *Home sick*

anyways ppl i still need help soooooo....!

EDIT: a screenie!!! Amazing...Lucario....lol this was just a test,u wont really see lv1 lucarios anywhere....

YES, I WILL CHANGE THE NAME TO LUCARIO SOON -_-......SO DONT BUT ME BOUT IT.

Eeveeon is currently inserting some sprites for me :) when he is done, ill post some screenies of first maps,and the trainercard!!!

Last edited:
    Back