• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Death of Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
The death of Ash

By Connor Terrell

One day in the Hanover region, Ash, a 12 year old monkey tailed boy with black spiky hair, a red cap with a circle on it and a C inside it, jeans, a blue vest, Z shaped scars underneath his cheeks, and black tennis shoes with a red circle on them who wants to be a Pokemon Master, Misty, a thirteen year old girl who specializes in water Pokemon, has a yellow shirt, jean shorts, black tennis shoes, red hair, and big boobs J, Connor, an eleven year old boy who wants to be a superstar and wears a red cap with a H on it, a blue vest, white shirt, has long dirty blond hair like a hippie (well, almost), green eyes, and black tennis shoes, Brock, and Pikachu were walking down a forest road called Abbey Road which led to the next city. They stopped, and suddenly, a tall figure with long hair, some sort of weird armor, a red scouter on his right eye, and a monkey tail jumped in front of them.

"There you are Roderot! Why haven't you exterminated the life on this d*** planet," the man asked Ash angrily. Ash didn't know who he was, and the man replied, "I'm Yargon, your brother. We're both sayians." Ash was shocked to hear this along with Pikachu. Connor walked up to him and said, " Look pal, this sounds too much like something Krillin from DBZ would say, but we don't need any retards like you hanging around us." Just like in DBZ, Yargon pushed Connor away with his tail almost killing Connor.

"I've had just about enough of you. Get him Pikachu!" Ash exclaimed. Pikachu jumped in front of Ash to prepare for battle. Yargon just laughed and said, "You really think that could beat me? I'll show you some real power!" Yargon punched Ash in the stomach. Ash was pounded by that severe attack. Misty ran to his rescue, and Yargon kidnapped her.

"Bring me 100 humans and one hundred Pokemon by Friday," Yargon told Ash.

"GRRRR, That guy never gives up," Connor yelled. Brock helped Ash up to his feet, and Ash said, "His tail, that's his weakness. If we want Misty back, we have to fight that monster." Ash and Brock were training for the battle with Yargon. They fought with suits that didn't allow the wearer to get killed. Brock taught Ash the Kamehameha move, Buka Justus, and other Kung-Fu moves Brock learned while training under Kame Sen'nin. The only question they had was how to locate Misty.

Then, Ash had had an idea. Misty could be located using Ash's Pikachu. Pikachu sniffed out Misty, and Brock and Ash flew to Misty's location. Ash and Brock barely broke a sweat getting there.

"Your Power levels are no match for me. My power level is 45,000 points while your combined power level is 16, 000." Yargon exclaimed. They fought with brute strength, but they proved to be no match for him. They were nearly KOED until Ash attacked Yargon with a Kamehameha. It looked like it would kill Yargon, but it just broke a little piece of armor off of Yargon's right shoulder with enough force to make it bleed.

"Imagine, if that hit me in the chest, oh I don't even want think about it." Yargon remarked. Ash got real mad when suddenly, Brock had an idea. He wanted to use the move "Light of Death". Ash agreed to that and distracted Yargon so Brock could build up power for the move.

"Now Brock, release the energy!" Ash exclaimed. Yargon was distracting Ash with nice comments so Ash would let him go. When Ash saw that beam of energy coming toward him he dodged it, and it hit Pikachu instead. Pikachu was fine even though the blast was strong.

So the battle rages on as Misty proves she can fight. She kicks Yargon in the balls, but it didn't really faze him. Then Misty punches him in the face, and it almost broke her hand. Who will win this epic fight?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is losely based off of DBZ vol1. How do you like it. Oh, and I don't the reference needs to be explained, and if it does, it will be a constest. First one to point out the reference gets a picture drawn by me!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 22, 2010
You have a lot of good ideas but I can't really see it being made into a Pokemon episode lol

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Uh...Conic...this...is getting really crazy.
I thought you had Ash's Son?
And...this is getting crazy...Ash as a Saiyan?
Cross-over's aren't bad or anything...but this is TOO much!
It's so random my brain hurts...xD

The chapter is STILL too short btw. Make it AT LEAST 1.5-2 pages on MS Word...

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
This falls under a page. You almost hit two pages. Almost. And you have a battle going on. And you still can't even hit two pages.

conicteam, take your time writing. Your story lines are ridiculous, but you know, that's fine. I don't care how ridiculous your plot is. But you still need to reach the standards of the section.

Oh, and your first sentence is a run-on sentence like woah. I mean, it's an entire paragraph long.

I warned you the last time about your chapter length. This was your last chance. You have to write your chapters like they're episodes of a show.

Take your time, conicteam, when you write your chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back