• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wish me luck.

Years
  • Hello. I will most likley not be on tomorrow. I have to go to the dentist and get teeth drilled. As you may or may not know, i am TERRIFIED of needles, as i will need a shot tomorrow. Please wish me luck as i am almost in tears im so scared
    ~imakuni?

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
  • Have no fear at least u aren't pullin out a tooth - i got 4 out ^_^

Don't worry it will be fine just come back tomorrow so we can share some horror stories ^_^
    Just Joking

IT WILL BE FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait weren't u leaving??
    well glad to see u didn't ^_^

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • drilling's not bad at all. you don't feel anything. i've had 2 teeth pulled and it was no problem as well. if u think of it this way: its less painful that getting stabbed by a knife, then you won't be as worried. :) that's how i get through life.

Solar

Gone forever
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    Good luck, I went through this a few times and I turned out okay.

lighterhead2001

Fujiwara-kun unofficially!
    Years
  • Iy's to bad..Have no fear face it..I hate needles myself but my dentist has never hurt me..even though I almost had to go through a root-canal thingy...lol But that's another story Good Luck

Jolty-kun

Years
  • hey!, dunt worry be happy^^, remember that song?, like zappy said, its not bad at all, i got scared once about it, then i tried it and wow, i couldnt feel anything, i wish you all the luck i can imakuni!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You don?t sound that different. ^^; Oddly, I didn?t swell much and my voice remained pretty much the same. o.o;

Makoto

Years
  • big needle..... i'm also scared of needles.... it's like a phobia.... a big piece of metal piercing through your skin/elsewhere..... i think i might have nightmares tonight... i didn't see the "if you are not bothered" part.....

Last edited:

Makoto

Years
  • i had a nightmare, but it wan't about needles.... it was about some undiscovered red sting bug infesting the house and me getting stung a lot..... and the bug sting is so poisonous that a kid can only survive 2, and adults 3....... i was trapped in a room by myself(everyone else died) and the bugs were slowly making their way to the room i was in(and i already got stung twice) then i woke up.....

Last edited:
    Years
  • Zapchu said:
    August 5th, 2004 02:30 AMZapchudrilling's not bad at all. you don't feel anything. i've had 2 teeth pulled and it was no problem as well. if u think of it this way: its less painful that getting stabbed by a knife, then you won't be as worried. :) that's how i get through life.
    ive been stabbed :( b4
    FR/LG Master said:
    Yesterday 11:35 AMFR/LG masteri had a nightmare, but it wan't about needles.... it was about some undiscovered red sting bug infesting the house and me getting stung a lot..... and the bug sting is so poisonous that a kid can only survive 2, and adults 3....... i was trapped in a room by myself(everyone else died) and the bugs were slowly making their way to the room i was in(and i already got stung twice) then i woke up.....
    irrevelant. but scary none tha less

Back