• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bred Pokemon For Items

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • Okay, I am need of several items yet again, mostly TM's. In exchange for you giving me some from the list below, I will breed you some Pokemon.

1) I can get any breedable Pokemon.

2) I will breed for specific egg moves, abilities, natures, and/or genders if requested.

3) I will NOT IV breed for anyone.

And now for the TM's:

Energy Ball x2
    U-Turn x2
    Earthquake x2
    Stone Edge x4
    Rock Slide
    Will-O-Wisp
    Psychic x2
    Explosion
    Poison Jab
    Toxic
    Stealth Rock
    Shadow Claw
    Shadow Ball x3
    Grass Knot
    Ice Beam
    Taunt
    Payback
    Avalanche

Note: I will also accept the Pokemon Celebi and/or Palkia instead of TM's. ^^

D-puff

Wooper Expert
    Years
  • well, I seem to have all of those tms! I dont really care for egg moves for now...and since im still filling my national, ill pick the first....28 Pokemon i don't have. (this will take a while to trade...)

Ill post as soon as i decide.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    i can get you taunt and toxic and i want a beldum with thunder punch and i want a mudkip

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Okay, sounds good. I won't even have to breed for them as I have one of each species standing by in Pokemon Ranch.

Once you post your 28 I'll just take them out and we can begin trading. Thanks ^^

Uber Goon I cannot get you a Tpunching Beldum as that's illegal....but the Mudkip is fine. Still want to trade?

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    yes a basic mudkip / beldum is fine but im new at this and i need some assistance finding my friend code

homsar

Competitive Gamer
    Years
  • I have Earthquake, Shadowball and Psychic you can have. Ill see what I need in a second.
    Also, feel free to ignore my offer if you like other offers better.

Last edited:

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Hey I have almost all of those I need eggmoved pokes that are male give me like 10 to pick from and I will pick 5-6

D-puff

Wooper Expert
    Years
  • Slowpoke, Farfetch'd, Exeggute, Lickitung, munchlax (or snorlax), aipom, heracross, Mantine (or mantyke), feebas, shuppet, duskull, burmy, spiritomb (if its breedable), croagunk, carnivine, nidoran f, venonat, seel, grimer, tangela, staryu, chinchou, togepi, hoppip, sunkern, pinco, gligar, swinub.

holy crap. we can trade soon...but i need a lot of fillers, lmao. ill post again/pm when im ready.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    appreciated it so my code is 3222 3997 2527 Thakx homsar ur the greatest i was clueless

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Uber Goon: You have to get the Pal Pad first. I forget off-hand how to get it, but just google it and you should be able to figure it out.

FireApe: Okay I'll list 10 males that I already have:

Squirtle w/Mirror Coat
    Machop w/Ice Punch & Close Combat
    Magnemite w/Tbolt, Flash Cannon, & Explosion
    Exeggcute w/Sunnybeam, Psychic, & Explosion
    Scyther w/Baton Pass, Swords Dance, & X-Scissor
    Eevee w/Wish & Curse
    Dratini w/Dragon Dance
    Murkrow w/Drill Peck & Steel Wing
    Torchic w/Rock Slide & Overheat
    Ralts w/Will-O-Wisp

D-puff still waiting for your list. XD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Uber Goon, I'll give you that Mudkip first, then I'll be trading with D-puff for awhile. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    cool beans biddy lets get it going

great trade best ive ever seen keep the bird hes a champion

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I have all of those, if you need extras. Here is a list of 28 breedable Pokemon that I need:
    Pinsir, Porygon @ Dubious Disc, Stantler, Tailow, Surskit, Sableye, Mawile, Aron, Electrike, Gulpin, Wailmer, Numel, Solrock, Lileep, Anorith, Kecleon, Shuppet, Duskull, Wynaut, Clamperl @ Deepsea Scale, Relicanth.
    Oh, I only need 22... Well any eggmove, or no eggmove, I don't mind. And if possible add the items to the Porygon and Clamperl.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    can we also get this toxic going for a ditto and a payback for an ice punch electabuzz and a shdow claw for a bullet punching beldum

Back