• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

cheep pokemon(no monny involved)!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2008
    hey yhal!! im tradeing away deoxyses for anny pokemon that are lv15+ poast replys foe pokemon offersim alsow tradeing newborn shinx that are fully adjustable by xp gain! the perfict clean slate pokemon!! my anooyance of having toooomanny pokemon and no ranch is youre gain!

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    i gues i can't expect a instant reply...... :(

Don't double post, edit the first one.

He is saying his is willing to trade Deoxys for Pokemon at level 15 or more, plus he is willing to trade Shinxes that we hatched.

That's what I understood.

Bright_Sniper

Treasure Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2017
    Is the deoxys hacked? If not Ill trade for it. How bout a Lv19 Pidgeotto.

Last edited:

xtiana

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • am i reading this correctly? are you really trading deoxys for any lv15 or above pokemon?

are these legit or hacked deoxys, if you dont mind me asking?

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    OK, if people don't stop spamming in this thread, I will have to lock it, and from_pearlgroup_I4CUHERE, don't double post.

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
    Years
  • I'd like a Deoxys, I understand his talk. I used to live in New York, New York, and that is how school talk is.

Back