• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(|*|)Happy B-Day Karli!(|*|)

Castrainer

Banned
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Yey... August 8th... Its Midnight here already so... Its Karli's (aka Legendary_Pokegirl) (aka LP) (aka Legendary) Birthday! Lets everyone sing XD
    Well...
    Happy B-Day, Karli! ^_^
    Hope ya gets everything ya wanted, and much more!

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Omgd hi karli! i already said toy happy b-day so *walks off* *snicker* jUSt kiddin! happy b-day Karli! il copy you on msn for it! XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Happy Birthday Karli! ...well...it's 11:30 now, but it's almost midnight XD happy early b-day! I hope you get everything you wanted!

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years

• Uhh.. Casty, is it just me who thinks that you do alot of the Birthday threads because you have the Timezone advantage? x.x I think some of her other friends would have wanted to make this thread for her... Anyway... ;.;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARLI!!!!

Hope you have a good one! ^___________^ *hugs and hands her a Umbreon plushie*
    Your lucky to have a summer birthday. Make sure to eat loads of Cake and enjoy yourself! Gonna be 13 next year..so it's your last year before your a teen =P

xxxx
    ~Tatt

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • ~*Silent Tattsu*~ said:

Uhh.. Casty, is it just me who thinks that you do alot of the Birthday threads because you have the Timezone advantage? x.x I think some of her other friends would have wanted to make this thread for her... Anyway... ;.;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARLI!!!!

Hope you have a good one! ^___________^ *hugs and hands her a Umbreon plushie*
    Your lucky to have a summer birthday. Make sure to eat loads of Cake and enjoy yourself! Gonna be 13 next year..so it's your last year before your a teen =P

xxxx
    ~Tatt
    I would've since August first started 18 and a half hours ago, but Karli said Casty was gonna make it so I didn't bother!

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • How about?:

What day is it today?
    It's Karli's birthday!
    What a day for a birthday,
    Let's all have some cake...
    And you smell like one too! He! He! He!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARLI!
    I was gonna make the thread like I said but I fell asleep. XD

And as a present you can call me by "my nickname" as much as you want. :P
    Only for today though....

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    Oh thanks Andt the Swablu Boy. XD Or ydnA...which one do ya wanna be called?

Hmm, fine I'll make it 2 birthday presents.
    You can call me both. :P
    Just don't get carried away. XD

Back