• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Can Someone Help Me A Problem With Pokemon Emerald?

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2009
    Hey Guys, Im having a problem with my friend over a Pokemon Emerald game, can you help me?

Heres the situation:

About 1 month ago my friend got a pokemon emerald game, and I had one. I also had a pokemon diamond, game. We decided to play the emeralds for a while to get alot of pokemon for diamond. We told ours apart by me putting a red dot on mine, followed by my anitials. His had nothing. So while I played pokemon diamond he played mine to get all the pokemon.

Now he is at my house with it and, has pokemon traded from leaf green, and fire red. Now he doesnt want to give it up... I told him to trade them back to leaf green by catching a million caterpie...

What should I do??

Detox

Beat him up,here are some brass knuckles,just dont get them that bloody.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    wow,don't get super violent.
    Try and sneak it,bribe him,steal his,or you could tell his mom,it works,well maybe.

He's soo immature if he wants to keep his friends,he has his own anyway.

Detox

Naaa,do the manly thing and smash his face through a window and say,retribution.....okay,no more tekken for me.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • I am surprised no one in this thread suggested this to be moved to the Advanced Games section. Shame on you guys for encouraging violence.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2009
    I didt

I am surprised no one in this thread suggested this to be moved to the Advanced Games section. Shame on you guys for encouraging violence.

I wasnt encouraging voilence I asked a simple question, and some people, think violence should be involved, but be sure I dont listen to them

Well he doesnt have a ds like me and emerald is his only game, so I think I'll just get another emerald, Ive got better circumstances then him so, I'll just get another...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    Hey Guys, Im having a problem with my friend over a Pokemon Emerald game, can you help me?

Heres the situation:

About 1 month ago my friend got a pokemon emerald game, and I had one. I also had a pokemon diamond, game. We decided to play the emeralds for a while to get alot of pokemon for diamond. We told ours apart by me putting a red dot on mine, followed by my anitials. His had nothing. So while I played pokemon diamond he played mine to get all the pokemon.

Now he is at my house with it and, has pokemon traded from leaf green, and fire red. Now he doesnt want to give it up... I told him to trade them back to leaf green by catching a million caterpie...

What should I do??
    ask not to be his friend for a while he might snap out of it if not get a rare pokemon to trade in all

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2009
    All things, if done lightly, will flow like a calm stream. I think you should try to talk to your friend in a nice way, or just PRAY, it really works.

Yah i think pray will work But its is easy to tell his Mom if nothing happens then...
    buy another one if you dont want any one get hurt... haha nope just joking

Back