• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jynx

Detox

Why doesnt she have an eveloution?I mean,Magmar and Electabuzz have ones,so dont you think Jynx deserves one too?

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Because Jynx is strong enough as she is. She doesn't need one.

Detox

Not compared to Elctrivire and Magmortar....they may be ugly,but you have to admit they are strong.

jirachistar

Kirby Lover
    Years
  • When I saw that Magmar and Electabuzz got new evolutions, I wondered the same thing. I thought the three were grouped together because they all got baby Pokemon at the same time.

Detox

They are...er..were grouped together,so Im wanna know why jynx got left out

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Not compared to Elctrivire and Magmortar....they may be ugly,but you have to admit they are strong.

Electivire? Strong? He's an overrated piece of garbage! He can't hurt anything is walled for eternity in the OU metagame. Magmortar is strong though, but he lacks speed. Jynx has both speed AND power, something neither Vire or Tar have.

jirachistar

Kirby Lover
    Years
  • Exactly!! Now I need to find out too! I WANT TO KNOW WHY JYNX GOT LEFT OUT!
    Did she do something bad?! Is it...because she's female only?!

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Exactly!! Now I need to find out too! I WANT TO KNOW WHY JYNX GOT LEFT OUT!
    Did she do something bad?! Is it...because she's female only?!

/facepalm

No, it's because she's strong enough as it is. She has speed AND power, something Magmortar nor Vire have. Vire has speed (not great speed, but meh) and Maggy has Power (awesome with Choice Specs)

Detox

Electivire? Strong? He's an overrated piece of garbage! He can't hurt anything is walled for eternity in the OU metagame. Magmortar is strong though, but he lacks speed. Jynx has both speed AND power, something neither Vire or Tar have.

Ha,that was funny.....oh wait,you were serious,let me laugh even harder.and they are bulky,they arent supposed to have speed,just power.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Ha,that was funny.....oh wait,you were serious,let me laugh even harder.and they are bulky,they arent supposed to have speed,just power.

Electivire? Bulky? Are you serious? Vire can't take a SE hit and neither can Magmortar? Heck, they can barely take neutral hits. I'm guessing you don't even play OU, because you should know better than that.

And that color burns my eyes 0.0

Detox

Electivire? Bulky? Are you serious? Vire can't take a SE hit and neither can Magmortar? Heck, they can barely take neutral hits. I'm guessing you don't even play OU, because you should know better than that.

And that color burns my eyes 0.0

Nope,the only OU I think I have is Salamence. I use UU and BL pokemon only.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Only Magmotar is powerful among the two. Vire can't hurt anything. It looks good on paper, but is about as useful as a Magikarp with Tackle in the OU metagame.

EDIT: You plat UU? That's where Vire should've been in the first place.

Detox

No,Ill play anyone...........we have gotten way off topic and need to get back to Jynx.....

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Like I said, Jynx is a very balanced Pokemon that can actually fare well in the OU metagame, though UU is where it really shines.

Oh yeah, BL IS OU, so you do play in the OU metagame.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    God, it doesn't. NOT EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE OU. It is a great addition to UU, it's got a good offensive/speed typing, and let's just leave it at that.

EDIT: I don't think so. My opinion is as good as yours, therefore, that post was a waste and you should delete it...Like, right now.

Back