• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Phantium

Manio

Pokemon: Auburn Sky Creator
Years
  • Since I've been into programming for a while now I thought I'd come here and get my idea out there.

Name: Pokemon Phantium
    Region: Darai
    Story: Rain splashed the windows of a little wooden house,inside was a man hunched over a desk tapping a Pokeball with some sort of hammer. The man frustrated without getting any progress plugged this machine into the pokeball..the storm grew more and more intense. The man flipped the machine on just as a surge of lighting hit the house and an array of lights shone,and the man vanished..

The next day one of the man's assistant's came in to see a Pokeball,but with a black top and a red bottom..this Pokeball was sent into research and 7 years later it's still being researched.
    Idea: So basically you play along the storyline of the mysterious Pokeball. Eventually you find out what the ball is and what it is capable of doing.

Screenshots:
    title.png

atkinson.png

silencia.png

Blobai-1.png

capture000.jpg

Last edited:

Manio

Years
  • Does it? I had no idea when I wrote this..is that a bad thing?

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • Well, you have to decide whether it's worth making a game out of it. It's really up to you and people will respect you a lot of you release a decent demo with a lot of original content.

Manio

Years
  • Well I submitted a thread under Games Showcase with some screenshots and whatnot. I'm just polishing up the second gym and hopefuly I can release a stable beta in about a month.

Shikamaru88

Back dont know if I will stay.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    wow your post isnt much but i think you'll find help

Back