• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meme War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
Years
  • Basically, you make a meme, and make a story based on them meeting.. A meme is basically a fad, like THIS IS SPARTA! So I'll start.

JelloPudding.jpg

Bill Cosby was enjoying his Jello Puddin' Pop he got from A BIG STUPID DOODOO HEAD, when...

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years
  • ...a three wierd men appeared, each dressed as a Pokemon. One was dressed as a Mudkip. He cried "So I herd U Li3k Mudkipz?" The next man was dressed as a Drifloon, and he said in a timid manner "Souls PLZ". The final man was dressed as a Bidoof, who shouted "Bidoof!" for no apperant reason. Cosby had an angry look on his face, he got out of his seat and cried "POGEYMAN?!", then...

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
  • this_is_sparta.jpg

THIS...IS...SPARTA-A-A-A-A

kicks all 4 of them into a pit, which was a warp zone into Youtube Poop. Then...

5BFB8A8BFBF9BF.jpg

There is no time! What will they do?

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years
  • the other characters attempt to talk, but the king keeps annoyingly shouting "MAH BOI","MAH BOI","MAH BOI","MAH BOI","MAH BOI","MAH BOI" etc... Then, Mario throws an exploding TOASTER at the king, who took no damage, screamed "I LIEK PIE LOL", killing Mario. Suddenly the Mudkip Man gets up, and they begin shouting their fad at eachother. "MAH BOI", "MAH BOI", "MAH BOI", "MAH BOI", "MAH BOI"! "SO I Herd U Li3k MUDKIPZ?!","SO I Herd U Li3k MUDKIPZ?!","SO I Herd U Li3k MUDKIPZ?!","SO I Herd U Li3k MUDKIPZ?!","SO I Herd U Li3k MUDKIPZ?!". A blue ray of words came from Mudkip Man's Mouth, and orange ones from the King's mouth, while suddenly, an unexpected guest arrives...

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
  • n725075089_288918_2774.jpg
    emerges!

(We're probably the only ones here who know any memes, lol)

LOL WUT uses his powers to knock the rays away from each other, which would cause a solution to 1/0. LOL WUT is the guardian of the answer and cannot allow this. The blue ray goes into the PS3. Then, out of nowhere,

SO HERE'S THIS
    GIANT_CRAB.jpg

GIANT ENEMY CRAB.

Zet

Years
  • 9vicgh.jpg

A meme is not a fad, learn your shizz before posting

The word meme (Pronounced: meme) is a term coined by Richard Dawkins in his book The Selfish Gene. Originally used to describe packets of cultural information, it was adopted by the internet to describe viral lulz or frunz. Its original meaning is no longer used except by sociology majors.
    The word meme is commonly used by people who aren't retarded because it is in fact shorter to write the word "meme" than to write out "internet phenomena" or "something that will wind up on G4 tomorrow for all of the nerds to fap all over". It is well known that the only people that care about internet memes are sad idiots with no life.
    Sometimes bloggers refer to memes as a word game or short quiz taken and posted as comment bait. The more comments a user receives about their results the higher the chances are of that thing spreading. Then most often memes are taken by idiots and totally messed up and or overused which eventually leads to the death of a meme, but here is an example of the lifespan of a meme.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Sorry, but this is too spammish, even for other trivia.
    Plus, read Zet's post for more details of why I'm closing this.

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back